Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Triest View Post
    I don't want to imagine what this guy could've done if he could've jumped over to walmart and buyan automatic weapon.
    Walmart doesn't sell automatic weapons. If you're going to be condescending and pretentious at least try and be factually accurate, otherwise you just look foolish.

I saw this news article and thought, "I bet it would do really well as a forum thread on MMO-C!" Then I thought "Nah."

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    He's a Jew.

One set of rules for Jews. Another for Palestinians.
    Yeah, because this thread is obviously about Palestine, just because Israel is in it.

Go dig yourself a grave, seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is surprising because I was told that Tel'aviv at least is a gay capitol and Isreal is rather forward thinking on gay rights

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    this is surprising because I was told that Tel'aviv at least is a gay capitol and Isreal is rather forward thinking on gay rights
    Tel Aviv had like a 150k gay parade just some weeks prior. But you know, Jerusalem and shit. Religion and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Tel Aviv had like a 150k gay parade just some weeks prior. But you know, Jerusalem and shit. Religion and stuff.
    guys an asshole

should check to see if hes apart of any groups.

Yeah, because this thread is obviously about Palestine, just because Israel is in it.

Go dig yourself a grave, seriously.
    Common... Let's be honest here. Palestinian stabs 6 people in public. Will he really walk away with a 10 year jail sentence?

guys an asshole

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he would have done the same thing in Tel Aviv, but he wasn't out of prison yet afaik.

guys an asshole

Don't go and read the comment section of Israeli newspapers. Everything looks like Fox News comment section. Bunch of morons ranting about Sodomites and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    I bet they put him in prison for 10 years again.

Whoever intends to go to the 2025 march had better watch out for this guy, because he'll have a hankering for some knifering. Again.
    Idk why I laughed so hard

10+ Year Old Account
    The fun part is that this same guy did exactly the same thing at exactly the same parade back in 2005.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't go and read the comment section of Israeli newspapers. Everything looks like Fox News comment section. Bunch of morons ranting about Sodomites and stuff.
    people are assholes to gay people for religious reasons, more news at 11, 12, 5am, 7,am, 10am

You forgot that the attacker did the same thing like 10 years ago and was just released from prison a few weeks back.

What goes around comes around.
    That implies revenge, I believe.

Does full circle describe this scenario? Or, maybe, old habits die hard. I mean, he did something like this, got jailed and did it again after release.

I wonder if anyone considered this as possibility when his release came up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Rabin Prime Minister killed in 1995 by Right Wing nutter who hated the peace process.
    That was not the dense part.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only justice is for him to get stabbed with a gay knife.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Why isn't Israel retaliating against the terrorists?
    that's not how terrorism works
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Neufab View Post
    That was not the dense part.
    Just say what you think and stop being coy.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why isn't Israel retaliating against the terrorists?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33726634
    See, the good gays of Israel need more guns. Just imagine if this guy had a gun but the good gays had a gun, they could of stopped him.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Sorry I read it on another side and had to search for another source later.
    This is no propaganda just important to point out that fanatics of all sides are a problem.
    Next time please don't make false or misleading accusations. The actions of one nutcase do not define an entire group of people.

But I agree that the crazy man should be locked up again (for a VERY long time) for this violent crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Just say what you think and stop being coy.
    If you can't tell it yourself there's really no point in explaining but I'll bite anyway.

Gays allover the world are being assaulted for being gays and nowhere else is anyone trying to label it terrorism not to mention the "retaliation" in this case will be him going to jail for many years after seeing a judge.