Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think that photographer is an even bigger piece of shit than the guy stabbing people... He is like right behind the guy taking pictures of him as he stabs people and does nothing to stop him... Literally snapping shots as the guy inserts his knife into people...

What a piece of a garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Neufab View Post
    If you can't tell it yourself there's really no point in explaining but I'll bite anyway.

Gays allover the world are being assaulted for being gays and nowhere else is anyone trying to label it terrorism not to mention the "retaliation" in this case will be him going to jail for many years after seeing a judge.
    Individual attacks are considered to be hate crimes (at least in the Western World, nutty places like Russia and Sudan are...well, nutty), mass attacks with a political agenda can be classed as terrorism. This nutty nutter had the intention to "put the fear of god" into "dem sodomites".

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I think that photographer is an even bigger piece of shit than the guy stabbing people... He is like right behind the guy taking pictures of him as he stabs people and does nothing to stop him... Literally snapping shots as the guy inserts his knife into people...

Because he was scared for his life?
    most unarmed civilian won't sacrifice themselves to save random people they never meet.
    If injured, how will you work to eat?
    If you die, who will feed your kids/wife?
    ...etc

Though it is shit move to just take pictures
    Last edited by greeeed; 2015-07-31 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

Life isn't like the movies. Can't blame the guy for not wanting to get stabbed.

So this thread didn't waste any time before changing topic to gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Individual attacks are considered to be hate crimes (at least in the Western World, nutty places like Russia and Sudan are...well, nutty), mass attacks with a political agenda can be classed as terrorism. This nutty nutter had the intention to "put the fear of god" into "dem sodomites".
    If that's the case then why have I never heard about hate crimes against gays being labeled as terrorist attacks before just now?

Maybe you can enlighten me and present a few precedents for your claim?

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    So this thread didn't waste any time before changing topic to gun control.
    Its useful to examine what happens when a hateful person turns to violence in a variety of environments as that's one of the few questions about what a chance in gun policy will do.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Uhh because he wasn't part of a terrorist organization?
    Neither are most people involved in domestic "terrorist" attacks. The news still reports it as such.

Dont worry, the guy is going to sit for a long time, and this time it is likely that it will be more years than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    He's a Jew.

One set of rules for Jews. Another for Palestinians.
    That's, you know, literally the point of the country of Israel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    Because he was scared for his life?
    most unarmed civilian won't sacrifice themselves to save random people they never meet.
    If injured, how will you work to eat?
    If you die, who will feed your kids/wife?
    ...etc

Though it is shit move to just take pictures
    So scared that he follows the guy and takes perfectly clear and steady photos...? Thanks for explaining it to me.

If this topic had been about muslims, it would have been 12+ pages long already.

On topic: Absolutely terrible. But that's what you get from ultra orthodox jews. They aren't better than any other extremist.

for stabbing 6 people 10 years is pretty light, especially for a repeat offender. should give him atleast 20.