New Expansion - Squishing stats - previous raids

So, will a new expansion mean that they will be doing what they did to Cataclysm and prior expansions, to Mists of Panderia? Will soloing MoP dungeons be as easy as soloing dragon soul? Just curious if you think they'll be squishing those raids.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No reason why they wouldn't.

They won't have to stat squish, you'll be 20 levels above the dungeon.

Deleted
    Doubt it, might be that the natural level and power progression makes mop content solo easier, but I don't think they will add a multiplier yet like cata and below.

You can already solo dungeons and half the raids.

Heroic dungeons are soloable by any class, most mythic dungeons by tanks. Raids not so much other than world bosses. Maybe there's a few bosses where it's possible on normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Russia View Post
    You can already solo dungeons and half the raids.
    Not as every class. Hunters can, death knights can. Rogues can do hardly any bosses in the MoP raids.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

They said that they won't give you the increased damage against MoP enemies until they do the next stat squish.

The Reason for that is that currently items are scaling linear up to MoP and exponentional from there, so when you have 7.0 Gear you will be able to solo MoP content as easy as you can do cata content right now.

I am pretty sure the increased damage appears by default as soon as you are 10 lvls higher than the boss. MoP bosses are lvl 93. But regardless, they will be soloable in the same sense that WotLK stuff was soloable in Mop (before they added that multiplier thingy).
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2015-08-03 at 04:45 PM.

I've been able to solo 4/6 Mythic MSV, 3/6 Mythic HoF, haven't really tried ToES, I can solo Mythic Immersus, haven't tried much beyond that. Granted this is as a shadow priest so other classes can probably do a lot more.

OT: No, they won't squish again, not until after this next xpac.

Deleted
    I don't see why they need to stat squish, just carry on with the way they're going just add a buff to old raids so you get extra damage

1. As written before me, MoP dungeons are a cake... i personally could solo them at 90 with ret pala in normal SoO gear.
    The raids are tougher... but soloable once you get enough gear. mostly.

2. A squish is probebly imminent, since single target dps is getting closer and closer to 100k.... although Myth is now 20 man, and not 25 as mop had Hc... we will probebly see a Squish, either next x pack, or the one after that... unless they change their game engins, which i highly doubt.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You are soloing what in WoD? Normal 5 mans ..ok, I guess...and which raids? Unless "you" are Mionelol?
    Think he meant Mists dungeons and raids.