Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Good riddance! I hope the spawn of satan holinka is next

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    cant really say much, didnt really liked bashioks arrogant attitude towards the community.... happy he's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Riceandbeans View Post
    Good riddance! I hope the spawn of satan holinka is next
    AWWWW so cute you made a troll account you must be so proud of yourself <3

Deleted
    Rats. Ship.

Whoooooooooooooosh

Quote Originally Posted by choww View Post
    Rats. Ship.

Whoooooooooooooosh
    My thoughts exactly. I'm downloading blade and soul RU right now to see if I like the gameplay. If I do. It will be getting my $15 a month when it has a US release this winter.

I just feel the people in control of wow right now don't have any innovation left. The butchering and takebacks of the lore over the last 3 months, and the new exp pack after a year as well has sealed the deal with me. I've got 7 months of sub on two accounts (me and the wife) as well as 7 tokens a piece in our bags. She hasn't logged in for 3 months and a week after 6.2 I decided it wasn't worth it anymore. The fun is gone for us and blizzard charges ENTIRELY too much of a premium for all of their games.

I hope you all the best of luck with wow in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by avolation View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I'm downloading blade and soul RU right now to see if I like the gameplay. If I do. It will be getting my $15 a month when it has a US release this winter.

I just feel the people in control of wow right now don't have any innovation left. The butchering and takebacks of the lore over the last 3 months, and the new exp pack after a year as well has sealed the deal with me. I've got 7 months of sub on two accounts (me and the wife) as well as 7 tokens a piece in our bags. She hasn't logged in for 3 months and a week after 6.2 I decided it wasn't worth it anymore. The fun is gone for us and blizzard charges ENTIRELY too much of a premium for all of their games.

I hope you all the best of luck with wow in the future.
    If I recall, the NA release variant for Blade&Soul is going to be Free-To-Play. Not sure about EU, though.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    If I recall, the NA release variant for Blade&Soul is going to be Free-To-Play. Not sure about EU, though.
    Oh I know. But I've already budgeted $30 a month to wow for me and the wife. If the game is worth playing I will certainly put money in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad to see him go I thought he was a great CM and I loved how he didn't just bend over backwards and take it from trolls and idiots that think they're being constructive when really they're just throwing a tantrum, foaming at the mouth and screaming about their consumer rights and $15 a month.

I don't know why people are "sad to see him go" , he mopped up the forms when the trolls crapped on it . passed along official messages (which were pre approved don't kid your selves) , or gave snarky remarks that did not actually answer a users question, well constructed or not. He was a mouth piece, as was GC before him, and even GC said , the things he said as far a decisions were not all his all the time.

It's nice that we are all passionate about the game, but I really do thing it has change a little too much, some things are nice , some things not so nice, I would make my list but there are 99999999 of them on 99999999 forums, I really hope we get back to a fun game, I quit after a month into the expac, and I wont make the same mistake until the reviews are out for the next one

as far as forums and things, no one really reads these rants . . right . . . right?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought he was pretty hilarious. Too bad his humor couldn't actually be spotted through the rage-filled glasses of most "gamers" out there today.

Also, wtf @ people blaming him for design decisions? He was a CM, not a designer. Are you seriously thinking he was at fault for the mess WoW's in now..?

I'll never forget "Aren't you thankful?!" - most hilarious thing ever, even amidst the utter fiasco that was D3 pre-expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Another rat deserting the sinking ship.
    Define sinking.

How is the most successful MMO sinking.

Sure the xpac is crap, but people have been saying the sky is falling for literally years.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    Careful, your entitlement is showing. Based on the numerous posts from a variety of blues shown right here on MMO champ over the years, Blizz gives less than one fuck if hostile comments get a dismissive or sarcastic response. Nor should they. It's important feedback to the "community" that coming in with too much venom is not acceptable behavior. The blues are people to have a conversation with, not piñatas for abuse.
    Your most passionate gamers will be the most hostile. The fact he failed to grasp that simple concept is ... astounding.
    You see what the community learned is sincere, calm, and genuine feedback nets ZERO responses. Angry and seething commentary gets you answers.
    This should tell you someone isn't doing their job right.

In fact take the monks for example -- Brewmasters. The fucked them up again like morons. Plenty tried over and over to tell them Guard is the problem with its scaling. What do they do? Jack with everything but Guard. Great, so now when I get gear I'll be OP as fuck again and MMO-C is going to throw a shit fit AGAIN. Instead of addressing the problem. This means one of two things: The CM's can't communicate to the managers or devs, the managers can't communicate to the devs, or the managers or dev's don't listen. Either way -- this means your CM's are useless. At this point there's no real point in having CM's really.

Bashiok was a dick. Plain and simple. He's now going to have to find a job that allows him to be a dick. I know of plenty of places that would absolutely NOT hire someone with that kind of attitude because it's toxic.

The blues PUT themselves as piñatas because they defend awfully stupid decisions -- so they become the people to be beaten for stupid decisions. When they put a name to the decision, we should direct our anger towards that person. Until then, the CM is the front liner.

They fail to communicate -- hell it took A HUGE response to get them to even *consider* changing Ashran. I would like you to sit and think about this. It took a full community outcry to have meaningful change and even then Ashran still sucks, but it just sucks less. If it takes something like this and people foaming at the mouth to even warrant a *consideration* -- then what chance do we have at the CM's actually listening to actual sincere, calm feedback? NOT A GOD DAMN CHANCE -- that's what.

They fail the basics of manners (I'm sure their mothers are PROUD of how they act) and professionalism.

I had hope for Lore. Initially he as cool and honest. Now he's a Blizzard PR monkey that just nods and agrees when told to do so by his Master.

I hope this haunts him for a while to hopefully humble him some. He could use a little humbling to learn how not to treat people.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Your most passionate gamers will be the most hostile. The fact he failed to grasp that simple concept is ... astounding.
    I think the fact you're basing your whole argument on this is more telling.

When I automatically place myself in the right I make sure I'm right first.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who gives not one single fuck about Bashiok leaving because honestly he didn't do anything substantial for the game but his departure is alarming only because it adds fuel to the "wow is just about dead" fire that is burning very strongly right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaboriza View Post
    So u blaming the community managers for all the misery in your life now aswell?
    Pretty sure expressing a lack of feelings for someone who did nothing substantial when they leave a company is unrelated to how miserable you may think he is. You sound like you may be experiencing some misery of your own if you felt his comment was a personal attack or offensive to Bashiok or you...

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    I think the fact you're basing your whole argument on this is more telling.

When I automatically place myself in the right I make sure I'm right first.
    You have not invalidated my argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    I got perma-banned from there for the same thing............BY BASHIOK! Kinda why I am glad he is gone, my feedback was not rude just simply they don't pay attention to names and gave an example and BAM gone.
    You did not get banned for honest feedback. You got banned for being a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Not actually true, there were several posts in these mmo-c forums about people discussing spotty Blizzard forum moderation.

Good luck to Bashiok, I wasn't impressed with the way the official forums were managed but I wish him luck in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Not actually true, there were several posts in these mmo-c forums about people discussing spotty Blizzard forum moderation.

Good luck to Bashiok, I wasn't impressed with the way the official forums were managed but I wish him luck in the future.
    It's 100% true. Your (collective) definitions of what counts as honest, or feedback, or constructive do not matter and are not subjective. Honesty is not the same thing as "calling out the devs" or telling them like it is, and feedback is not "this suuuuuucks! why do you hate us!? Do you even understand this game?!" nor is it constructive.

NO ONE who is polite and posted a well-intentioned (not trying to get someone fired or telling someone how stupid they are), well-reasoned(supported by evidence and carefully considered ramifications of the changes they are suggesting), piece of feedback has EVER been banned or moderated on the forums. EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by davidcryix View Post
    It's 100% true. Your (collective) definitions of what counts as honest, or feedback, or constructive do not matter and are not subjective. Honesty is not the same thing as "calling out the devs" or telling them like it is, and feedback is not "this suuuuuucks! why do you hate us!? Do you even understand this game?!" nor is it constructive.

NO ONE who is polite and posted a well-intentioned (not trying to get someone fired or telling someone how stupid they are), well-reasoned(supported by evidence and carefully considered ramifications of the changes they are suggesting), piece of feedback has EVER been banned or moderated on the forums. EVER.
    No. I mean, if I had a screenshot of my deleted threads on the official forums that were polite and well-reasoned and their reasons for banning I could link them. Comparatively, I've never gotten an infraction on any other forum except this one--ONE--which was like three years ago, for signature size (I can't remember how much over the size limit my signature was, but I don't think it was by very much). And I post in off-topic quite often...

After the bullshit retcons he did with the so called Majority of Orcs joining the Rebellion and that all demons have to die inside the Nether to be trully dead it's no wonder he got the boot. And that was Blizzard's reply to the fake retcons.