Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PostGG View Post
    I don't miss weapons skill at all they were stupid. Warrior just went agi/str but now they have str, crit, mastery, and the three new stats blizzard added in wod okish trade off.

The only thing I miss is the bonus from professions but I understand why it was removed... and it makes sense.
    I can understand a shaman hating them specially, but why would someone who play a class that doesn't lose weapon skill hates it ?
    It's just small effort that adds some in-depth in game tied to the RPG element : the should-be source of game?
    In end it's just personal opinion, I'm pretty sure there are stuff i hated but i can't name any now
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    They just need to give us our bloody vanilla server. We want it. They know we want it. They refuse to do it.
    I don't want a stupid fucking vanilla server.

I want them to not have sanitized and fucked up the game so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavens Night View Post
    I don't want a stupid fucking vanilla server.

I want them to not have sanitized and fucked up the game so much.
    Okay so, you're basically saying you want Vanilla back. o.o.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Yes, pretty much all of them. I despise ALL changes for the sake of convenience in a MMORPG, more times than not the changes are made for lazy/shitty players who don't even belong in this genre.
    It's not for the sake of convenience. It's for the sake of combatting player churn and making new gaming experience more healthy.

Do you know what is overwhelming for a new player? Coming into a game with a MASSIVE community of shitty shitty people that has had 11 years to learn everything before you did, and will not hesitate one moment to call you out on anything you are or have done wrong at a moments notice with zero filter.

That's why they do this shit. Because there are assholes in this game that will help kill their own game through malicious flogging of new players who have a whole shit ton of information to catch up on, so they made it as easy as they could so they worried more about the story and less about how effective agility is for warriors crit rating when str is their main stat, which never made sense.

Deleted
    I'm the kind of gamer that hoards all of their rare/limited use items, thinking I might need them in some dire moment in the future, only to end up never using any of them.

That means I ended up rarely, if ever, using my reagent-consuming spells. I do not miss them one bit.

That said, though, I do miss a few of the rpg elements of WoW. Wrath had a nice medium for the most part, between convenience and the true feel of an rpg IMO.

Deleted
    Maybe it's just Nostalgia. But I loved the class quests that unlocked some of the iconic spells and the feeling of needing to learn them from your class trainer. In the end it just feld nice to take abreak from the dangerous world by takeing a stop in Stormwind to learn up on profesions and abilities Just my opnion

I miss every single RPG feature removed since Classic.