Reaper OF Souls
    Warlords OF Draenor
    Legacy OF the Void
    Wings OF Liberty
    Helden des Sturms
    Zorn des Lichkönigs
    Die Nebel von Pandaria
    Kriegshäuptlinge von Draenor

Just download the German client, and watch the German dubbed cinematics and patch videos. Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Luftdot View Post
    Helden des Sturms
    Zorn des Lichkönigs
    Die Nebel von Pandaria
    Kriegshäuptlinge von Draenor

Just download the German client, and watch the German dubbed cinematics and patch videos. Problem solved!
    Even in germany the Titles are english...
    Otherwise...
    Welt der Kriegskunst: Auge von Azshara? Or better, Welt der Kriegskunst: Rat der Lichtungen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Even in germany the Titles are english...
    Otherwise...
    Welt der Kriegskunst: Auge von Azshara? Or better, Welt der Kriegskunst: Rat der Lichtungen?
    It's pretty inconsistent, I give you that. Not sure, don't live in Germany these days.
    And yes, alternatively it could be "Das Auge Azsharas"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urimaier View Post
    They don't really translate the title. :X
    Yes they do. They provide both English and German titles. But players use the English ones.
    Look, even each patch gets translated: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/game/patch-notes/6-2 (current patch: "Zorn des Höllenfeuers")

And here, the thunderking (Der Donnerkönig) patch video in German

I don't want to derail this into a German thread, I'll just say that every inch of content gets translated, even though players still use the English titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftdot View Post
    Yes they do. They provide both English and German titles. But players use the English ones.
    Look, even each patch gets translated: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/game/patch-notes/6-2 (current patch: "Zorn des Höllenfeuers")

I don't want to derail this into a German thread, I'll just say that every inch of content gets translated, even though players still use the English titles.
    Yeah, but just the patch-titles. We still have the english names vor every X-Pack.

"Of" isn't bad but I agree it's not very creative, cataclysm and the burning crusade sound much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

We are the Knights who say OF!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be worse:

Red and Blue
    Gold and Silver
    Diamond and Pearl
    Heartgold and Soulsilver
    FireRed and LeafGreen
    Ruby and Sapphire
    X and Y

Just sayin'. LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Yeah, but just the patch-titles. We still have the english names vor every X-Pack.
    Because they're names, not words that can be translated. Draenor exists only as a name, it isn't a word that has any independent meaning. The Thunder King on the other hand is a title consisting of actual words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.