Poll: do you have family member you dont like?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dislike practically every family member except my mother and father. I just never got along with any of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    She can be bit rude without meaning to be rude sometimes. She doesn't necessarily mean to be rude, but she seems really rude sometimes.
    Sounds like my mother I want to fall through the floor in shame sometimes when I hear her speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of them. It's why I haven't seen them in 13 years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    All of them. It's why I haven't seen them in 13 years.
    what happens that caused it?

Deleted
    I really dislike my sister's son. he is 15 now and a real pain in the ass.

I try my best to stay in good contact with my family, even though we still live together. But lately, we seem to be growing distant. I'm cool with my brothers though, they're the only ones I can still have a decent conversation that doesn't end with people raising their voice over trivial matters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snaek View Post
    One of my aunts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    One of my uncles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkoron View Post
    I really dislike my sister's son.
    I find it interesting that people reply here with those kinds of answers. As what family means to me (and probably everyone else from Finland, too): parents and siblings (+ spouse and children if you are married). Those mentioned above are relatives, not family.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I find it interesting that people reply here with those kinds of answers. As what family means to me (and probably everyone else from Finland, too): parents and siblings (+ spouse and children if you are married). Those mentioned above are relatives, not family.
    Maybe it's because I'm from Asia, but I've always taken family to encompass aunts, uncles and cousins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    My father, my stepfather, my stepbrother, my mother to a lesser extent

so really almost all of them

Did you have to survive in the wild when you turned 13 and hunt?

10+ Year Old Account
    My dad's adopted sister. Basically uses any money given to her for precription drugs, then asks for more when she runs out. my grandmother (her adopted mom) kept lending stuff to her cause she felt sorry for her, but everyon else in the family was pissed. She then ran through all ehr inherritenc emoney and is now aksing for more money from my dad, and Dad is standing his ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sharing my Bloodline does not make you family is what i always say.

Large part of my family i simply excommunicated, one of the best thing i did my life honestly. There's this fake sense of you having to be loyal because they share your bloodline that is simply absurd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tialok View Post
    Did you have to survive in the wild when you turned 13 and hunt?
    Yes and the only toys we had were käpylehmä's (sprucecone cows).

i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Yes and the only toys we had were käpylehmä's (pinecone cows).

Those look amazing somehow I imagine them being 50 meters tall and doing kaiju screams while destroying cities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tialok View Post
    Those look amazing somehow I imagine them being 50 meters tall and doing kaiju screams while destroying cities.
    They'd have to come from one hell of a tree if so!

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone does?...
    Yep......
    stepmother. she tries, but I think she is bipolar and its hard to deal with her mood swings.
    sister/bro whoever he/she is today
    both grandfathers dad and mother side/ thankfully they are dead.
    2 aunts for very good reasons
    the list goes on but those are the main ones

I used to dislike my mother for along time. she is bipolar schizoaffective. i say used to because its not her fault. She didnt become mental till after we were born and my dad had no idea that there was a history of mental illness on my moms side of the family.

I noticed many people have dead beat dads I'm sorry to hear that. My dad had full custody of us kids after he divorced my mom. living with my dad was great.

That's the thing about mental illness, people with mental illness look okay. If they were missing an arm or leg it would be easy to notice but mental illness is pretty much invisible.

So people get mad at the mentally ill because the mentally ill aren't acting right, but they can act right.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Not in my immediate family. We're EXTREMELY close. Our family hasn't had a 'family drama' in a very long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get along well both with my immediate and extended family. I don't wanna be around them for too long at a time though because we don't really share many interests and I value my independence, but that's just normal I reckon. There's no drama nor anyone who doesn't get along with someone or anything like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like half my family.

Damn Canadian Rednecks....