Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why the Hilary hate?

Ok so, I haven't been following anything about the 2016 elections until now, but with all those threads popping up about them, I've noticed many people bash on Hillary Clinton, but never giving any reason to it.

So, what has she done to deserve all this hate?

Because she is a cooperate lawyer without any integrity or spine.

Wall Street pocket rat.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    shes as bad as the other choices, but its more popular to be a critic of her atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shes a lair, flip flops on issues, and acts like she is owed the presidency because she put up with Bills bs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poulpozorus View Post
    Ok so, I haven't been following anything about the 2016 elections until now, but with all those threads popping up about them, I've noticed many people bash on Hillary Clinton, but never giving any reason to it.

So, what has she done to deserve all this hate?
    Because it's hip and trendy to hate on her.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I hope she wins, so I have no idea why there is such hate for her, or that there were. It puzzles me just as much as the fact that Donald "bat-shit-crazy" Trump is leading the polls for the Republican primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Because it's hip and trendy to hate on her.
    It possibly would have nothing to do with her policies and ties to Wall Streets and bankers, nope. It must be because it's hip and trendy.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

the fact she's such good friends with Donnald Trump should be reason enough.

To get a seat on the Walmart board you have to sell your soul that is a simple fact.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Because she is as others have already said, flip flops and sits in the pocket of Wallstreet.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The Obama administration slapped a secret designation Friday on a number of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s emails from her time as secretary of state, raising more questions about whether her controversial email arrangement led to classified information being left unsecured.

A new tranche of Clinton emails, released by the State Department under a court order to impose transparency on the Obama administration, contains dozens of documents with information redacted and labeled either “confidential” or “sensitive.”

The classifications generally appear to have been done on Thursday, a day ahead of the release, which means the information wasn’t necessarily classified at the time Mrs. Clinton was emailing about it — but has now been deemed too sensitive to put out in public.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...e-departmen/?1

Because she's the most obvious kleptocrat this side of Putin. She's finagled billions of dollars of personal wealth without producing much of anything. Well, I mean, that's what I dislike, but I can't speak for other people's problems with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Because she's the most obvious kleptocrat this side of Putin. She's finagled billions of dollars of personal wealth without producing much of anything. Well, I mean, that's what I dislike, but I can't speak for other people's problems with her.
    I heard that Putin might be the richest person in the world.

She might as well be a republican. She is part of the game and buddies with wallstreet. You can argue "why does that get special attention on her!" it's because she tries to act like she isn't.

The biggest reason probably is because of what she is campaigning on this time. It's not what she campaigned on in 2008. My honest thoughts are when she was preparing for this campaign she told her staffers to make a list of everything Elizabeth Warren if she were running. Hillary is trying to run on that and it just isn't working because her history in politics lets us know exactly where she stands, and it isn't where she now claims to stand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    It makes me wonder what Hilary lives for.

Power is a powerful drug, but I wonder what she needs to maintain her without it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because she is leading in most polls.

The masses are often seen as sheep and skeptical people challenge popular thought.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-08-02 at 01:24 AM.

Because she's been around for so long and people still don't know "what she's all about" besides seeming like a totally fake !@#$%. Not to mention all the sexist people in the USA who will vote for her because of gender. Just like how people voted for Obama because of his ethnicity. If you think I'm wrong, she's actually using it to get those idiots to vote for her, she's a fake and manipulative person who just wants to be president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf7MR0f4XDI

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I remember the State of The Union address on 9/20/01. Bush was saying something to the effect that America will never forget all those who died on 9/11 and we will rebuild New York. This of course caused lot's of clapping and cheering amongst the various Congressman and Senators. The camera cut away to show Hillary, who was a Senator of New York, not clapping and rolling her eyes.

At the time I got the impression she just didn't give a shit, she was there only because she had to be.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because we don't need any more presidential dynasties.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest