Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think things are beyond repair. Its probably just a good idea to wipe and start fresh.
    :::: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d w/ NZXT Kraken Elite 240
    :::: MSI Meg X670E Tomahawk
    :::: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mt/s CL36 DDR5
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Windows 11 Pro

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by lloose View Post
    I think things are beyond repair. Its probably just a good idea to wipe and start fresh.
    Yea thinking so too getting it wiped tomorrow then spending all day reinstalling things after i upgrade to windows 10
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Yea tried nothing and there is no skip option as you can see, basically have to wipe my computer to get my damn windows working again
    http://i.imgur.com/4NFEhQyh.png
    We told you to boot it, not to open at Windows 7. I supposed that you were saying that there isn't an skip button at the actual bootable setup, there is.

Chances are that this win32 setup is looking for a Win7 key, which you don't have anymore.

Deleted
    Kappa123xDDDDD

Infracted. Please post constructively.
    Last edited by chazus; 2015-08-03 at 02:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    We told you to boot it, not to open at Windows 7. I supposed that you were saying that there isn't an skip button at the actual bootable setup, there is.

Chances are that this win32 setup is looking for a Win7 key, which you don't have anymore.
    Asked you if i needed to boot it and didnt really answer but i'll try it, really hope nothing goes wrong but i guess it cant get much worse, oh and correction its x64. One last question, how would i go about formatting it? Never done it before total nub to this part but appreciate all the help
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2015-08-03 at 02:21 AM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asked you if i needed to boot it and didnt really answer but i'll try it, really hope nothing goes wrong but i guess it cant get much worse, oh and correction its x64. One last question, how would i go about formatting it? Never done it before total nub to this part but appreciate all the help
    Everything was already written:

Open the exact same tool you opened to upgrade it, make sure you're running with Admin rights and antivirus/whatever turned off. Proceed choosing the other option, different from "upgrade this computer". Select the version you need matching what you currently have, download the ISO then use something to create a bootable drive with it. I don't know if MS gives you a media creation method but I suppose they do. If they don't, use Rufus.

Boot your computer with the USB media plugged-in at one of the USBs, then press the key needed to choose boot device before the system boots your HD/SSD at the BIOS, which might be delete but there's no way to be sure without knowing the motherboard.

At the installation setup you can choose your language, input and then simply proceed. Format the disk you want to install the system at and then choose it, if it doesn't work for some mystical reason just choose to delete volume and then create new. Choose it next and then wait the installation.

10+ Year Old Account
    You say to format the disk but dont actually know how 0.o

10+ Year Old Account
    You say to format the disk but dont actually know how 0.o
    There's a button named format with a rubber icon.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a button named format with a rubber icon.
    Ah thought it was something special alright i'll try it if its that simple

- - - Updated - - -

Fomatted and everything but it seems like it still says that my windows isn't active I already tried to use my old key nothing, Windows 10 works though

- - - Updated - - -

T-T seems like my windows key is invalid so microsoft cant give me a new key, would need to get a valid one in-order for them to give me a new one, meanwhile i got a giant water color at the bottom of my screen saying activate windows that is ontop of any window so cant even watch anime T-T

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    Well that's interesting to know, If you upgrade to windows 10 and they decide to screw us all but forcing an upgrade to a subscription based OS, which they legally can do since we relinquish all rights of when and what to upgrade, then you have 0 ability to reinstall windows 7 because it disables your key.

Thanks for the info.
    I recently upgraded to win 10 from 8.1 full, decided I didn't like where they were going with it and did a clean re-install from the 8.1 disk. The original key worked fine to activate 8.1 again.

edit: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea thinking the program i used to get the key from my computer gave me the wrong one or something, my brother in law has the actual key >.>