Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    After conqueror and battlemaster I have a hard time queing bg's anymore. And I got them 5 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Shit, it's not? Battlemaster is though... is it because it is rep based?
    not sure .. likely.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2015-08-05 at 04:14 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I currently have justicar on 2 chars and this was way back in vanilla, and the 2nd was back in wotlk when the grind was real.
    1 they're not account bound, and 2 its never been easier to get it done now as rep has been increased by ridiculous amounts. I doubt it'll change any time soon.
    took me a week to get ab exalted about 2 hours everyday i think the rep ticks are 160 per gain, which is insane
    Last edited by fruitshoot; 2015-08-05 at 02:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitshoot View Post
    took me a week to get ab exalted about 2 hours everyday i think the rep ticks are 160 per gain, which is insane
    That's insanely fast, didn't realise they buffed it.

I finished it at the end of MoP. Took me about a year, but I didn't grind to heavily outside of WSG weekends. WSG/TP were always my favorite BGs so I didn't mind those, and I ended up with a ridiculously high win % in WSG, somewhere around 80%. Probably going to be a lot more painful now if you are grinding this out on a Horde character though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the Kahn title it was pretty horrendous.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryTheRogue View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm a PvE player mostly doing some casual pvp but nothing serious.Since i spend time in BG's for fun or because i'm bored i thought of doing some achievements.As a Horde i thought that Battlemaster would be extremely hard and i'd like to try Conqueror.

Now i know it was a pain in the ass some years ago but i've heard they kinda ''boosted'' the rep gain. Any tips / opinions if it's easier now or how long it would take me in theory?.
    I've done conqueror on two characters. Both characters I have played since tbc. It can be done in a very short period of time though. My GF for example, rolled a monk and got friendly - exalted in 6 days during holidays with arathi basin. WSG used to take a bit longer, although it seems to have been buffed.

You can go hard and do it in like 2 weeks - 3 weeks, 12-15 hours a day. Or you can do it semi hardcore like 2-4 hours a day and get it in a few months.

edit: the way she / we did it in 6 days was by going to GM. We went to GM, and held it. MW monk and arms warrior. Doing that we were gaurenteed at least 1 base at all times. We won easily 90% of bgs. Just alternate your guild banners on cooldown. No we were not human for the 10% buff. We didn't use the DMF hat either.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2015-08-06 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    That is 400 WON games in Warsong Gulch, taking a 50 / 50 Win / Loss ratio
    If hes US Horde he'll never get close to 50/50.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Got my main from Friendly to Revered with AB in about a week of doing 5-8 ABs per day. I want that tabard, title would be nice, but I think WSG would be just too much to handle in long sessions :P I wish you luck if you decide to pursue it.