Poll: How many Sargeras to defeat N'zoth?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Sargeras is the strongest being but i got a question.

We all know Sargeras is the top dog of WoW but i got a question. How many Sargeras are needed in order to stop N'zoth? Sargeras is stronger than Kil'jaeden, C'thun, and Kel'thuzard.
    Last edited by The Professional; 2015-08-02 at 05:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1/2 Sargeras would wipe the floor with Nzoth IMO. Sargeras is to the Titans what Illidan is to the Nightelves. Old Gods are not fighters,they are manipulators

Sargeras is the strongest being but i got a question.

How many Sargeras are needed in order to stop N'zoth?

Sargeras is the strongest being

Poll question:Poll: How many Sargeras to defeat N'zoth?
    One of the poll answers: N'zoth

I don't even...

How many sargeras are needed, and you can vote for N'zoth. Dafuq did I read?

How many sargeras does it take sargeras sargerei to sargeras sargeri?

I think Sargeras is STRONG. But hes also corruptable. Theoretically it only took 1 old god to "defeat" sargeras by corrupting his will

In a 1v1 fight, I think Sargeras would lose because he would need more people to bind and kill old immortal old gods

Deleted
    I think they said that quite a few titans fell in the fight against the Old Gods. While titans such as Sargeras are of the stronger titans and Sargeras is the strongest of them all (otherwise the others would have stomped his insurrection), take in mind that the titans couldn't kill the Old Gods and had to imprison them.

So I think it would take quite a few Sargerases to defear N'zoth. The only thing to take in mind though is that the Burning Legion is virtually infinite. The Facless ones are not. So Sargeras doesn't need 10 of himself, he just needs to throw Legion troops at N'zoth until they reach him and hack him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    How many sargeras does it take sargeras sargerei to sargeras sargeri?

I think Sargeras is STRONG. But hes also corruptable. Theoretically it only took 1 old god to "defeat" sargeras by corrupting his will

In a 1v1 fight, I think Sargeras would lose because he would need more people to bind and kill old immortal old gods
    Sargeras was never corrupted by the old gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I think they said that quite a few titans fell in the fight against the Old Gods. While titans such as Sargeras are of the stronger titans and Sargeras is the strongest of them all (otherwise the others would have stomped his insurrection), take in mind that the titans couldn't kill the Old Gods and had to imprison them.
    ONE titan fell against C'thun. (and it isn't even known whether the Titan died or not) No other titans are known to have fallen, much less died. And of course, C'thun fell, too.

Meanwhile, we know at least five old gods got crater stomped by the titans. And that was WITHOUT Sargeras helping the Titans, as he had already absconded.

And remember, the Titans could EASILY have killed the old gods, but they didn't... they opted to imprison them to save Azeroth. They could have just blown up Azeroth whenever they wanted.

Sargeras, 1v1, would very likely kill any old God, even N'zoth.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2015-08-02 at 08:18 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I voted N'Zoth for the lols.

To be honest: Sargeras would probably win in 1v1 fights with all of the Old Gods(at least the ones we know?).

But... As you know that David defeated Goliath, N'Zoth would probably try to get an upper hand in that fight and would try to prepare himself as much as he can, but Sargeras would do that also. It's a hard question, but if I would have to choose the winner then I'd say Sargeras.

Deleted
    1/20 of Sargeras

Deathwing was scared of Sargeras possessed Medivh and I've always thought him to be stronger than his master anyway. Like someone else already said the Old Gods are manipulators, not fighters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post

So I think it would take quite a few Sargerases to defear N'zoth. The only thing to take in mind though is that the Burning Legion is virtually infinite. The Facless ones are not. So Sargeras doesn't need 10 of himself, he just needs to throw Legion troops at N'zoth until they reach him and hack him.
    One titan fell vs C'thun, wether he died or not is up to debate.

The Titans could have kill the Old Gods and easily so, they chose to imprison them instead which is harder. I.e they handicapped themselves.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-08-03 at 08:22 AM.

You only Sargeras with the help of one person to defeat the whole universe and all entities in it.

Sargeras + MED'AN

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the question then becomes are we forced into a situation of helping the Old God(s) fight Sargeras? Enemy of my enemy and all that sort of stuff.
    Patience is a virtue. I never claimed to be virtuous.

Deleted
    This has been discussed many times. Sargeras could defeat an Old God one on one, but fighting the combined might of all the old gods: ''I believe that if Sargeras entered our world and The Old Gods were released even Sargeras would beg for death"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    1/2 Sargeras would wipe the floor with Nzoth IMO. Sargeras is to the Titans what Illidan is to the Nightelves. Old Gods are not fighters,they are manipulators
    I don't think he would. N'zoth is pretty powerful and he's out for revenge, he's a very good underdog.

Though gonna tell you, it high unlikely they'll ever face each other directly.

Been half a decade now and neither's story has evolved yet.

Deleted
    I doubt it. N'Zoth's probably gonna bite the dust soon if the next expansion is about Azshara and him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    This has been discussed many times. Sargeras could defeat an Old God one on one, but fighting the combined might of all the old gods: ''I believe that if Sargeras entered our world and The Old Gods were released even Sargeras would beg for death"
    oh god not this again

we need a sticky called 'THE WOTA BOOK IS PRACTICALLY NON-CANON'

10+ Year Old Account
    1 Sargeras is more than enough, and there are multiple Sargeras across universe, each one has its own Sargeras, but his 'underlings' who are 'far weaker than him' are one and only because they are demons
    lovely lore isn't it?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    meh Sargeras is a demon anyway

and I'm sure they're gonna retcon their own twitter bullcrap soon enough, they just have to

infinite Sargerases but only one Kil'Jaeden

Kil'Jaeden: Sargeras said we should do evil stuff!
    Demons: Which one?!

10+ Year Old Account
    nzoth has nothing on sargeras. also inb4 time travel backwards so we fight cthun again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    We all know Sargeras is the top dog of WoW but i got a question. How many Sargeras are needed in order to stop N'zoth? Sargeras is stronger than Kil'jaeden, C'thun, and Kel'thuzard.
    How can you put Kel thuzad with Kil jaeden and C thun ??

Sargeras is the number 1 in this universe.

Sargeras as far as we know is the most powerful being in the Warcraft universe. He was the most powerful of all the titans, he would destroy N'zoth.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's funny because N'zoth is the most voted option.