Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Up our melee damage outside tigereye brew to align with other leather classes, and make our tigereye a acual cooldown so we can control and align it more with buffs like other classes, AND make our damn 4 set as powerful as the other classes like rets who get a 30% dps increase from theirs.

And not balance us around SeF which cant be used on all bosses and atleast make the damn clones instant instead of jumping idiots.
    Please no. Tigereye Brew is what makes the spec interesting to play and gives it certain strengths on some fights(Siegecrafter belts).
    About sets, I just don't want sets to be that strong in general(ours this tier is already very strong for a WW set), so bring other sets down to our level rather than us up to theirs.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Please no. Tigereye Brew is what makes the spec interesting to play and gives it certain strengths on some fights(Siegecrafter belts).
    About sets, I just don't want sets to be that strong in general(ours this tier is already very strong for a WW set), so bring other sets down to our level rather than us up to theirs.
    Heh we acually play on the same server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreddyLoix View Post
    - Don't balance classes around tier sets and trinkets that drop from the last boss
    That's a good one. /sign

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhye View Post
    Most of the things I want from Windwalker in the next expansion are quality of life changes that have already been listed.

I agree with this, if you remove the player's ability to sit on Tigereye Brew you gut Windwalker's dynamic ability to react to procs and plan for mechanics and phases.

Windwalker:
    • Baseline Touch of Karma glyph.
    • Reworking Chi Torpedo and Hurricane strikes to be easier to use / viable in their respective cases.
    • Spinning Fire Blossoms were pretty decent for PvP. I'd like to see the ranged root make a return somehow. Making this ability PvE viable seems like a pain though.
    • SE&F quality of life changes (FoF movement ability when glyphed, instantaneous cancelling and automatic buff inheritance from caster). I'd even like to see them have an active/passive skill similar to what Xuen has in the form of Tiger's Lust, to help them catch up when a boss moves or phases.
    • Mastery rework or buff.
    • Chi Explosion combo breaker being usable at 0 chi.
    • Combo Breaker in Serenity does something other than being wasted potential (Extend Serenity when used PLEASE).
    • Some interesting movement options (Roll while using Fists of Fury? Haha jokes).
    • Give monks a reason to want to use baseline SCK more.
    • Interesting interactions with less frequently used monk skills such as disable?

Brewmaster:
    • Give me a reason to use Breath of Fire outside of cc. PLEASE.
    • Clash...

I think if the quality of life fixes went ahead monk would feel a lot better to play. I'm not so sure about how combo breakers feel right now, it feels like you get a large backlog and have to juggle Fists of Fury more as a result.
    Well tigereye brew is a downer in pvp as you aint got the same burst as the rest of the dps, and in pvp burst is king.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Well tigereye brew is a downer in pvp as you aint got the same burst as the rest of the dps, and in pvp burst is king.
    Well, if Blizzard ruin another spec I love for the sake of PvP, I might just quit the game. I'm sure there's other ways to make WW not awful in PvP without removing its identity.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a new Mastery above all. I understand not all the stats should be useful for us, but mastery is like....I want to love you, I really do but god damn it......

I always come up with weird class ideas while pooping or on the bus so I thought of the new mastery. All the monk specs mastery could revolve around Xuen, the Ox dude and Yulon.

Like maybe adding the old cloak effect as WW mastery, at a reduced effect. Like keep base damage and have mastery increase proc chance? I don't know, I'm not a game dev, I just like adding my ideas to the game.

Also, Jab back to 40 please. Thanks.

From bm pov i'd like two things:

- return of the Clash
    - gladiator-stance like talent

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    From bm pov i'd like two things:

- return of the Clash
    - gladiator-stance like talent
    I really don't see the point, considering WW already uses a lot of the same abilities as BrM does(and uses the same weapons, ignoring secondary stat preferences)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

If you like WW then surely there is no point. The point would be for people that play BM better then Ww yet are needed to dps because of tank rotation.

WW PoV:
    New Mastery: The best mastery we have had so far was in ToT but a trinket ruined that go. I like the system we have now with TEB so i wouldn't want to change that they honest to god could just take our class trinket and make it our 7.0 Mastery and it would be PERFECT.

Leave SeF alone: in t14 we had no niche we just did average single target with no capabillitys of AoE. In t15 we had a trinket make us do insane burst. in t16 we became the melee king of AoE/Cleave with RJW/SeF
    Our current niche as a Windwalker and the reason you can bring one over a Rogue/Feral is completley on the back of SeF. The more you nerf SeF and boost single target the more we are just a feral druid, Still under rogues but with no real justification to say we are better under XXX circumstances

MW:

Talents:
    Buff teir 30 talents so they are all actually as good as chi burst
    Make ascension reduce our GCD so its not useless
    Make diffuse magic and dampen harm automatically replace eachother on action bars when swapping talents
    Make level 90 talents a choice rather than pick RJW > 1k spirit
    Make breath of the serpent more useful and dont design set bonuses that force us to pick Pool of Mists removing the choice on that tier

At the moment the only choice i feel like i actually have for talents is weather i want celerity or tiger's lust...

For spells:
    Change mastery to be literally any of our old set bonuses other than t16
    -make healing spheres only tied to chi explosion and reduce their duration by a lot (keep the glyph if you want long ones)
    Make life cocoon always increase periodic healing recieved for 12 seconds even if the bubble breaks before that time
    Make revival slightly larger than 40 yards (maybe 60?)
    Make glyph of Renewing Mist baseline and make the glyph reduce the range in case you want all your mists on only melee or only ranged
    Reduce the healing % of Eminence but increase the damage of crane stance
    make the t17 2 piece for crane stance a leveling perc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezic View Post
    MW:

Make diffuse magic and dampen harm automatically replace eachother on action bars when swapping talents

Agree it should be automatic but maybe you'll find this macro useful to achieve the same

#showtooltip [talent:5/2]Dampen Harm; Diffuse Magic
    /cast [talent:5/2]Dampen Harm; Diffuse Magic

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a thought that I wouldn't mind coming to pass. With Demon Hunters being another Melee, and Survival Hunters becoming melee, what they need to do is move a melee out to ranged so that its slightly more balanced.

My idea is that Windwalker becomes a new Ranged melee class. Using their mastery of Storm Earth, and Fire over months of honing their skills. Windwalkers have developed the ability to project their SEF Spirit onto the target, while standing safely away at range. The mechanics of SEF can be used exactly as they are now, just make up to 3 spirits possible, with the first spirit doing 100% of the damage. The WW would have to be within 40 yards of the Spirit in order to attack. Your character would be shadow boxing from range while the spirit copied all the attacks onto the target.

All abilities would remain exactly the same, just change the melee range requirement to 40yds from the spirit. And while they're at it, make WW immune to range mechanics like MW is except from healing ones.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Well, if Blizzard ruin another spec I love for the sake of PvP, I might just quit the game. I'm sure there's other ways to make WW not awful in PvP without removing its identity.
    something like a system of talents used for pvp only....

As a Mistweaver:
    - PoM baseline and replaced with something else (maybe our 4P T18)
    - New mastery.

Every other "I want" for legion is not exclusive or class-related.
    Kumachi <Fearless>

Quote Originally Posted by Chzo View Post
    BM:
    I want my clash back!
    yes please

7+ Year Old Account
    Mistweaver -
    Make Pool of Mists baseline
    Replace PoM in the talent tree with original concept Soothing Tendrils (Extra Soothing Beams).
    Actually balance the level 30 talents (I haven't used CW/ZS since moving from 10man to 25man in MoP).
    Either nerf ability mana costs and remove mana tea, or make the channel scale with Haste.
    Rework our goddamn Mastery.
    Split the absorb and HoT-increase of Life Cocoon so the buff stays after the single GCD the cocoon hangs around for.
    Allow Glyphs for Revival to turn it into a HoT/Channel for 6 seconds for use during damage periods like Gorefiend Feast, instead of wasting CDs to shitty pulsating damage. Also one to make Revival NOT mass-dispel.
    Give us back Zen Meditation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

I'd like to see MW be a bit better in 5 man content.

Please remove Fist of Fury.

I detest this ability. Not fun to use, the animation for it is not very clean. I loved the playstyle without FoF during Mists as a viable alternative spec.

With FoF being thrown into the rotation now, and having it has one of our strongest abilities, makes me want to Punch Blizzard in the face in a Furious rage.

I really hope they remove it, or even replace it with Hurricane Strike, or some sort of "cleave" ability.

Complaint #2: Please rework how Storm, Earth, and Fire works. I don't mind the ability it self, but holy hell, is it clunky to use, manage, and keep active.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

[...] Remove Chi Torpedo for WW and put an ability there that is actually useful [...]
    I disagree. I use Chi Torpedo in pvp and on some raid bosses to great effect. You not finding it useful does not mean it is bad.

Otherwise I also want to see combo breakers be less of a deal, especially not tie mechanics to it so you get even more of them.

SEF needs to be improved, it has to be instant, the moment you put SEF on an enemy it just has to be there, I am okay with having to refresh RSK because that other guy may not have RSK debuff yet but Tiger Palm buff should be applied already (the same duration I currently have).