Deleted

how the new capital must look like

This is no troll! The picture might not be detailed but this is just a reminder for the devs how a capital is perfect for the players within. As a player with almost 4 years /played I hung out everywhere and Ironforge had by far the best layout before flying was introduced. I guess the majority of old players can agree. It is important to have an area where the best of the best can chillout and show their gear to motivate other players to raid and do pvp and so on. It is also a great way to bring people to communicate.

I'm for the "New Ironforge" as long as there is more than 1 or 2 mailboxes between the AH and the Bank.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakki View Post
    This is no troll! The picture might not be detailed but this is just a reminder for the devs how a capital is perfect for the players within. As a player with almost 4 years /played I hung out everywhere and Ironforge had by far the best layout before flying was introduced. I guess the majority of old players can agree. It is important to have an area where the best of the best can chillout and show their gear to motivate other players to raid and do pvp and so on. It is also a great way to bring people to communicate.
    Well, your layout makes people pass thru the center if they want to be time-efficient, priorizing the people who want to /flex. Good for the /flexers, but bad for the people who just wants to get their stuff done.

The /flexers should be placed near the raid gear vendors. That way, we can look at that gear without using sites/ingame model viewer. Other stuff should be localized in a covenient market place, with a Inn on the side with a chill music. I think the layout below would be more "dynamic" (throwing this word here just to make my croqui more architetonic):

And lots of exits. Of course, no developer can make the posing people go where they plan to, there must be an incentive. Where do they flock to? Auction House? Bank? Mid-point between the two? PvP-able place?

4 years /played?
    Jesus Christ you must have a cheese factory under your fat folds if that is true

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-08-03 at 03:02 AM.

Strategic E-Peen boosting AFK spots are crucial for expansion success. WOTLK had many good AFK spots, and WOTLK was a good expansion. Nobody saw you AFK in your Garrison, therefore it was not a good expansion.

This is the only thing that matters.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to see a scaled up version of Dalaran with a central trade district with banks and an AH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Strategic E-Peen boosting AFK spots are crucial for expansion success. WOTLK had many good AFK spots, and WOTLK was a good expansion. Nobody saw you AFK in your Garrison, therefore it was not a good expansion.

This is the only thing that matters.
    What Wrath had above all else was a shared city, not one of those tiny faction specific outposts (yeah they're not worthy of being called capital cities) we've had for the last few years..

Warspear/Stormshield and the Shrines should be a reminder to Blizzard of what to never ever do again when it comes to designing CITIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. Please don't post threads like this.