Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I saw a ball of lightning when i was younger that did not suddenly make me believe in magic.
    Well, let me introduce you to magnets!

10+ Year Old Account
    A light? A sound? I saw a man transforming a woman into a tiger at the circus once. How is that not paranormal?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    I believe that all the pennies being found around in the nook and crannies of my house are from spiders trying to pay rent.
    That makes me feel bad about the spider I electrocuted earlier today.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, obviously nothing like that exists.

Emotions do not exist, they are reactions in our brain. If we die, such reactions are no longer being produced and so does the rest of our brain activity. We simply no longer exist.

In fact, the day you die, everything else dies with you.

Of course I do. Ghost are real just like flying saucers and Father Christmas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Emotions do not exist, they are reactions in our brain.
    You might want to rethink that sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    To a degree, based on personal experiences with myself and friends, yeah. I've posted about them before, too.

The most common thing was my closet door opening and closing on its own, which was witnessed by myself on multiple occasions, and only once with a friend of mine.

Hearing the stairs to the 2nd floor creak as if someone was walking up and down them happened a bit as well. Need some weight to hear those sounds, even my 82lb. dog can't make them creak. Other people in the house have said they heard the stairs making noises like someone was running up and down them on a few different occasions.

For the one off events, had a late night D&D session with some friends. In the middle of playing, we all felt the flooring behind our seats flex as if someone was standing behind each one of us, looking over our shoulders while we do our thing. We have hardwood floors, so it's pretty obvious when someone is standing behind you. Lasted until I said "Does anyone else feel like someone is standing directly behind them?" like 5 seconds later.

Another time, I was in the kitchen getting a snack and made my way to our living room to watch some tv. When I walked in, our couch cushion had a butt impression in it like someone was sitting there. I did a double take to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me, and took a step forward. Then the impression rolled out of the cushion like whatever was there just stood up.

The last thing was hearing some pounding from the basement on the floor boards. A friend was over, but in the bathroom and claims he didn't hear anything. He was in there for about 20 seconds, when I heard the first pound at our front door, which was 3 rooms away. Then it rapidly started pounding and advancing across the floor, and stopped at the doorway just before the bathroom door, which is where our basement door is located.

I can come up with logical explanations for the closet door, and the pounding from the basement. First one being wind causing the house to flex ever so slightly, and the door latch being shallow. The other just being a chain reaction of stress relief on the floor boards. There's no ducts or pipes that run under the path the pounding traveled, but it is the most commonly used path in the house since it leads from the stairs to the 2nd floor, to our kitchen/backdoor/basement and bathroom.

I've had some experiences that have stuck with me. These all happened in my families first home which was a pretty old house.

-Playing a board game with mom in the kitchen when we both heard loud "tee-hee" style laughing. I just asked her about this recently if she remembered it and she did.
    -One night while watching tv at 1-2 am I started hear raspy deep breathing coming from behind the bar in the next room. I turned the tv down and there it was plain as day. My parents were upstairs sleeping and my sister was at a friends house. I couldn't get upstairs because I would have to go through that room.
    -Everyone who ever came to the house heard footsteps upstairs. Not just creaking but full on steps and you could hear walking around beds and through the rooms. Never would hear them when you were upstairs.
    -My parents were downstairs while my Dad was getting ready for work at 3 am and they heard footsteps come to the top of the steps and thought my sister or I was awake. When they said go back to bed they heard laughter (tee-hee like before) come from the steps. They looked and we were both still sound asleep.
    -I woke one morning in time to see my sister bead curtain lift and move like someone walked through it. I was sick and parents had told me to stay home from school the night before but I ran up and made them take me.
    -I came home from school turned the tv on and our two german shepherds were sitting by the couch. I go into the bathroom off the tv room when I heard the dogs whining and the tv shut off. It was one of those old tvs in a cabinet that when the power button was pushed made a big click, I heard the click. I stayed locked in the bathroom for awhile.

Never had anything like this happen after moving from there.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Nah, obviously nothing like that exists.

Emotions do not exist, they are reactions in our brain. If we die, such reactions are no longer being produced and so does the rest of our brain activity. We simply no longer exist.

In fact, the day you die, everything else dies with you.
    Found the solipsist.

Some people believe in paranormal, some don't know, some don't, and some won't !

Even if someone has terminal cancer, prays, and is totally healed with the doctors not understanding what happened, some will call it a miracle, the others will claim it's " something we don't know yet, but nothing mystical ".

I think some people have to experience things to " believe ". Some teacher's friends buy a new home, people move in, there is a condemned cemented door, some steps are heard from nowhere, the 2 german shepherds stand up and bark in direction of the condemned door then lay and cry on the ground, a cold breeze, and the people resell the house. No matter who you are, I think some experiences may change a rational mind.

Yeah, I don't believe in Mars or gods or the boogeyman either, but the toothfaery is real as fuck. I remember getting money when no one knew i lost a tooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================