Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    The OP is the epitome of irony. I mean seriously, this is awesomesauce. 12/10 All the interwebs to you sir/lady/dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Social topics are cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

[QUOTE=Fencers;35232937]This is what I am talking about when I pointed out the nature of your wording seems to indicate a misunderstanding of modern dialogue.

Because this is not what those speaking on rape culture are actually talking about. And your reduction here is both misinformed and poorly stated

I think his issue is that he simply brought up "I like video games" and was met with a tyrade about how video games promote misogyny. Even though I disagree with that statement, is it so hard to have a civil conversation about hobbies and likes without bringing up politics?

10+ Year Old Account
    "These are topics I personally do not care about nor have I ever been affected by them. They are fake issues that must not be real because I, a straight white male, in my limited world view, say so."

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love social topics because I love offending idiots

10+ Year Old Account
    MRA/Meninist and people against social topics are almost always

-White

-Male

-Straight

-Have a god awful sense of fashion (fedoras and jeans)

-Watch MLP

-Have absurdly high post counts in forums yet ironically call "SJWs" keyboard warriors that never get anything done in the real world

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    I love social topics because I love offending idiots
    Of course because you never actually have any valid points or merit to your arguments. The sole reason you post is to offend people. Good to know we can now completely disregard anything you ever say from here on out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post

-White

-Male

-Straight

-Watch MLP

-Have absurdly high post counts in forums yet ironically call "SJWs" keyboard warriors that never get anything done in the real world
    Must be very few of them then, since that's an incredibly narrow list.

"people against social topics" though.. what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Must be very few of them then, since that's an incredibly narrow list.
    Describes the majority of this forum. No I don't have sources I just know things man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    "people against social topics" though.. what?
    Is this not what this whole thread is about?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    If you hate it so much, then why do you read them, post in them, and follow them? Are you a masochist? If so, I can recommend some places for you.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So in short: You didn't get "some" and you're pissed? :P
    i'm upset that everything i am about and who i am as a person was discarded by someone because i played a video game and liked it but it would have been perfectly fine if i was just like "yeah, im a real LOTR nerd. i've read all of the books. like 5 times."

i mean that's just pretty impressive regardless of any stance on feminism

idk is mennist really the right word?

if feminine and feminist are a thing, then maybe it's masculinist. mennist sounds so dumb lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    If you hate it so much, then why do you read them, post in them, and follow them? Are you a masochist? If so, I can recommend some places for you.
    i usually don't because it's just cancer, but this just like literally happened in real life

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Well, she obviously cannot bring you a sandwich if she can't leave the kitchen!

So in short: You didn't get "some" and you're pissed? :P
    How do you get that?

Do words have different meanings to you?

when the mob of uneducated, generally stupid herdmembers come screaming it's best to ignore them

-White

-Male

-Straight

-Watch MLP

This post wins the thread. All the threads.

I dislike social topics as well, because chances are your going to offend someone... (too damn bad)
    Even if someone is not offended, its become PC to become offended... because that's what everyone is almost "told to do".. or has been engrained in their mentality that "it's offensive"
    Even if you stand your ground after offending someone, to defend your opinion... Well, than now you are labelled as "inconsiderate" or "closed minded"

People need to think for themselves and quit trying to pull the "oh poor little me, im so helpless and your a meanie" tactic we see all over the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    I dislike social topics as well, because chances are your going to offend someone... (too damn bad)
    Even if someone is not offended, its become PC to become offended... because that's what everyone is almost "told to do".. or has been engrained in their mentality that "it's offensive"
    Even if you stand your ground after offending someone, to defend your opinion... Well, than now you are labelled as "inconsiderate" or "closed minded"

People need to think for themselves and quit trying to pull the "oh poor little me, im so helpless and your a meanie" tactic we see all over the place.
    But do you not take offense to being labeled inconsiderate and closed minded? Why is one group open to offense but the other can suffer no repercussions because opinions. Just because its opinion doesn't make it a non shitty one.