Poll: Whats your Mouse Grip?

Deleted

What's your gaming mouse/grip?

Hey everyone!

As the title says, whats your gaming mouse/grip on it + what type of game genres do you mostly play?
    I for myself have a Fingertip-Grip and play with a Razer Naga 2014, mostly MMOs just due to grip can't make the right use of the sidebuttons.
    Curious to see what everyone else got

In case anyone else was wondering...

Deleted
    ah thanks for the addition

My preferred grip is palm, thus I voted palm.
    My actual mouse? Irrelevant.
    I have very large hands, so I can't really find a mouse big enough that I can comfortably palm with. Until then, Logitech MX518, albeit being suuuper tiny, it has good button placement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Claw grip, logitech g 600. Ideally I would have a palm grip because I like to support my palm on the back of my mouse. However I have long narrow fingers so if I just rest my palm on the back of my mouse like in the palm grip, my fingers stick out very far in the front and I cant reach the buttons Logitech has excellent placement of the thumb controlled buttons but I wish the mouse was longer. Much much much longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    In case anyone else was wondering...

Combination of the palm and fingertip I guess. My hand rests on the back end, but my finger tips are mid-button, not all the way out to the end, and there is some space between the back of the mouse and my hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fingertip grip with a relatively high DPI setting, I never move my arm when gaming, just my hand.

Some mix of palm and fingertip, when on windows mostly fingertip though as I got very high DPI settings and basically only move my fingers to move my mouse. Palm I just use sometimes when it feels like it, but even then it could almost be count as fingertip grip. In the end it really varies on what mouse am using, usually unless it's an FPS, I have my Naga, hence fingertip.

Palm. Better stability when clicking than Fingertip, and Claw looks like it would give you RSI in an afternoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly palm grip but I switch to the fingertips grip while playing MMOs because of the 24 keybinds on my G600.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Using a logitech g400s. I shift between fingertip and palm, depending on whether or not I need to frequently use the mouse buttons (D3 for example I play using palm, but HotS I play using fingertip).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Usually fingertip, but also kinda matters on the mouse... I got big fucking hands.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Inbetween fingertip and palm. I rest my knuckles and palm on the mouse like palmgrip but from there my index, middle and thumb are all raised like fingertip grip.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Palm. Hands down the best for me. I just could never do the claw, it would kill my hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

I guess the palm. I have smaller hands, and a razr naga. My entire hand can fit over it, with about a quarter of an inch of my fingers hanging off :P Kinda hard for me to reach the last two rows of buttons with my thumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I guess the palm. I have smaller hands, and a razr naga. My entire hand can fit over it, with about a quarter of an inch of my fingers hanging off :P Kinda hard for me to reach the last two rows of buttons with my thumb.
    Those are some small hands. :P

Don't feel bad though, reaching that last row of buttons is a pain even with bigger hands with sausage fingers.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!