Thread: About 2v2

10+ Year Old Account

About 2v2

Hey everyone, most of us know that 2v2 is the most horrible compare to the others when it comes to balance right?

I have been thinking about this idea for a very long time.

How about we get a separate que system for those who play only a double dps setup in 2v2. And another separate que for those who play healers team (dps + healer).

I know this idea will not make things more balance but at least there will be less frustration when it comes for ppl who only play with double dps setup and not get countered very hard against healers team and have no hope for victory against them. I know we must not take 2v2 seriously but it's just an idea do you think this idea will make it better overall or it will be bad because it will make waiting for the que even longer than before?

Discuss please and thanks for reading.

I've seen both double DPS and healer DPS comps do well in 2's. Separating them would make it more 2 separate brackets under one bracket. They would have to split the two's bracket and that doesn't seem to be worth it. I would try running as dps/healer so you can see its not as faceroll as some people think. Also if you are running double dps why not get a healer and do 3's? They have a lot more to them and can be a lot of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    I've seen both double DPS and healer DPS comps do well in 2's. Separating them would make it more 2 separate brackets under one bracket. They would have to split the two's bracket and that doesn't seem to be worth it. I would try running as dps/healer so you can see its not as faceroll as some people think. Also if you are running double dps why not get a healer and do 3's? They have a lot more to them and can be a lot of fun.

I am not saying double dps will always lose against healer team of course not but let us be honest here if both are equal when it comes to skills and knowing their class and know how to communicate and master their CC + burst usage then the double dps team will be at disadvantage almost all the time. Even if the double dps team in fact are the better players it's really hard to win if the healer teams play very defensively and just outlast the other team until the double dps team depleted their cds then go for the kill you got what I mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst thing about 2's are the braindead Holy Paladin/DK teams running around. Other than that, its really not bad. Warrior/RShaman is also braindead too.

If you can get over 2k in 2's as a double dps like Mage/Rogue, then that's pretty incredible. I respect the double dps teams because they have to actually coordinate CC and outplay their opponents. Mindless healer caveman comps like DK/Holy Paladin literally just mindlessly smash buttons and can make as many mistakes as they want yet still win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    Yeah I know 3v3 is waaaay more balance and more fun I agree here but to be honest sometimes it's hard to have a third active players usually it's two players are very active and available to play pvp but then the third person somehow disappear been like that for ages. :P but yeah this topic is about 2v2 :P