Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am fully on Kentucky mans side. For all we know, that drone belonged to his neighbor Florida man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    well, that's kind of my point. If falling birdshot is going to be consider lethal, then failing hail would be equal or worse. Since Pea size hail isn't consider lethal I don't see how anyone can get excited about birdshot.
    Agreed, See my post on page 20. I get shot with bird shot while kayaking frequently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I am fully on Kentucky mans side. For all we know, that drone belonged to his neighbor Florida man.
    And God only knows what Florida man is thinking.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I'm not completely on his side. He seemed a little irrational about the drone flying overhead. I didn't see where he said they had been doing it for days or weeks. From what I've read, it buzzed around his house for 2-3 times and he got freaked out by it and maybe let his imagination run a little wild.

Though didn't we see an video a few months back where a fire department hosed down a Drone that was flying around a fire they were working? I forgot to see how they ended.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    I think my fav part of this whole thread was "shooting wildly into the air" guy...
    Like the guy was yosemite-sam, yellin' an firin' his pistols off into the air powpowpowpow!
    Pretty sure that fella leaned into the stock and leveled his barrel as perfectly as any special forces sniper ever has in the history of fucking ever, to hit that drone at 250 feet with birdshot. It's like this thread is physics and factsplosion proof...
    The redneck, he should be given an award for making the impossible, possible.

Seriously, southpark did this thread way better.

(Did anyone else get those pics of Butters' mom's bush in their email?)
    Last edited by Bigbamboozal; 2015-10-28 at 07:10 PM.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    I think my fav part of this whole thread was "shooting wildly into the air" guy...
    Like the guy was yosemite-sam, yellin' an firin' his pistols off into the air powpowpowpow!
    Pretty sure that fella leaned into the stock and leveled his barrel as perfectly as any special forces sniper ever has in the history of fucking ever, to hit that drone at 250 feet with birdshot. It's like this thread is physics and factsplosion proof...
    The redneck, he should be given an award for making the impossible, possible.

Seriously, southpark did this thread way better.
    I highly doubt the drone was at 250 feet as the owner claims. If it was, damn, homeowner is a fucking pro ass skeet shooter.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    In this case, the man fired a shotgun at a high angle loaded with birdshot in a deliberate and controlled manner. The danger to others was no worse than throwing a few shot pellets at them by hand.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I highly doubt the drone was at 250 feet as the owner claims. If it was, damn, homeowner is a fucking pro ass skeet shooter.
    Now you make me want to go buy a Shotgun and see. I think I can take out a drone at 265-270 feet. I will give a tip of the hat, 250ft and moving is a pretty good kill. If it was hovering as the Defendant claim, then I'd call the kill average

Because Bamboozal said it
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2015-10-28 at 07:59 PM.

Deleted
    The neighbours apparently back up his claim, the thing was flying low over the properties there and it was hovering/spying on people. Basically the owner got off on spying on teenage girls in the backyard, the father promptly put an end to it. Just "2-3 times" isn't "just" anymore. It it flies over once and actually leaves straight away that's one thing but the thing constantly buzzing around, hovering above, actually right above the property, yeah no.