Mythic Gorefiend Tips (Balance)

So my guild has gotten to the first feast a couple times and we're just working on consistency in phase 1. I believe I'm doing well but if anyone has some general tips I'd greatly appreciate it. My biggest focus in the stomach is slowing constructs that aren't slowed and evenly damaging them down. This is just one of those cockblock fights and if there's any improvements that are possible they should be made.

Here's last night's logs, I'm Pomello.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/dnrNm2xyJTMpAQK4#

Hold CDs until feast. You get the same number of uses out as if used on the pull. (looks like you're doing it anyway)
    Improve your sunfire uptime. For some reason it is quite far behind moonfire on some attempts.

Our guilds main issue - kill the adds. Always killing the adds. Essence > Construct > big thing (keep it dotted).

Keep starfall up. I gamble it with the heroic SoC upstairs, but if i go downstairs with 2 procs and the SS doesnt proc it, i starfall manually.

Downstairs ive had luck with both faerie swarm/bash and typhoon/vortex. just try get as much spread damage as possible. slow early where possible, otherwise dump some SS if you have to to get an add lower (and hopefully refresh starfall)

Stack dooms on one another, walk in at the last second, let it drop and displacer out. (dont mess it up =P, youl know you did when the dooms in the middle of the room)

Again, our biggest issues came from not enough focus on controlling adds. And the people going down not being borken out consistently; you want them out <5 seconds where possible. We had issues coming out >10seconds

Heres us killing it the first time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQDA5MeWNBU
    we stacked healers at star and dps at triangle ( we had more issues with healers coming out too soon than dps)

10+ Year Old Account
    Adds > Boss

Make sure EVERY construct / essence leaves the stomach with ~20% hp or less remaining. 3 Low hp adds are much much easier to handle than one full hp add.

Once your dps/heal has realized they do not need do kill everything/heal everything you will hit feast #2 consistently.

Always let your hunters/warlocks snipe/execute low hp Adds. Finish of Essences as they spawn, you never want "Spirit Volley" to go through as it slows everyone and makes kiting Constructs almost impossible. (use target makros like /tar gorebound essence)

Have your melee dps help with other adds after the tank add is dead.

Get ConsGorefiend Addon for more efficiency with "freeing" players, primarily use DoTs on Corrupted Souls and execute them <5seconds.

Safe your Rings/dps cooldowns for feast #1 and #2, after that you can use them when they get ready.

You're gay for using the pet name i gave you for your mmo forum name moon moon. BTW close the door and get good moon moon