7/10m brf 12/13h hfc rogue LF mythic progression

I'm looking for a mythic progression guild. i've been raiding about 4-5 years, only the last few years have been pushing the harder content. i am able to raid tues/weds/thurs. if you have more questions i'll be happy to answer them. thanks for looking.
    on battlenet wow/en/character/shuhalo/Moralekilla/simple[/url]
    that's my current specs and gear.
    Skullinjury#1316

Still looking for an Ally guild. (8-11-15)
    Last edited by Skullinjury; 2015-08-12 at 01:32 AM. Reason: update

Hey Skullinjury

I sent you a request on bnet if you want to chat - not going to dump the giant wall of text recruitment spam I normally do - we're 13/13H 1/13M HFC and looking for more dps, rogue specifically. We raid Tuesdays from 9PM-Midnight EST and Sundays from 7PM-11PM EST (optional night on Thursday from 10PM-Midnight EST). I know the times don't exactly line up with what you mentioned, but wanted to toss our hat in the ring. Feel free to hit me up with questions if you have any - look forwarding to chatting with you soon!
    Asrel - Shadow Priest <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind
    Aretoo - Havoc DH <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind

Hey! [A]<Hard in the Paint> is looking to pick up another skilled player to add to our core roster!

About

<Hard in the Paint> is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Windrunner comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We offer a social environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are mostly college students (23+) and are usually always on mumble in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, competing for challenge mode times, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together.

Our Schedule

Monday - Thursday 8:00pm - 12:00am Pacific (11:00pm - 3:00am Eastern)

Progression

We are currently 5/13 Mythic in Hellfire Citadel. (13/13 Heroic Cleared)

Past Performance
    US 45th M Blackhand
    US 23rd M Imperator Mar'gok
    US 7th H Garrosh Hellscream
    US 10th H Conclave of Wind
    US 5th H Halion
    US 15th H Lich King
    Tribute to Immortality
    US 8th Call Of The Grand Crusade
    US 16th Alone In The Darkness (Hardmode Yogg)
    US 4th He Feeds On Your Tears (Immortal Algalon)
    US 12th Firefighter (Hardmode Mimiron)
    US 11th 3x Knock On Wood (Hardmode Freya)

We are currently at a 24 person roster and are aiming to stay around this number. We do not recruit for the bench.

For more information and to apply, head over to http://www.hardinthepaintguild.com/.

If you have any questions, feel free to add an officer to battletag: Elreck (Elreck#1389), Taints (Citrus#1758), Hexican (Bulbasaur#1105), Khary (Maboshi#1454).
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!

Hey there,

We're Skunkworks, a Two Night progression guild, raiding Tuesday & Thursday from 7-11 PST (10-2 EST).

We're currently 13/13H 3/13M.

We run a smallish roster and we don't recruit for the bench, we're also an established guild that has been progressoin raiding since WOTLK, so we're not disappearing anytime soon. I'm interested in bringing another rogue on full time!

If those hours and our progression works for you, my battletag is Modo#1312 and I'd be happy to talk with you in game, or you could put an application here.

Hey Skullinjury! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l'll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul'Jin [H] is looking to recruit a skilled and reliable Rogue for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 11/13H Hellfire Citadel (13/13N), we were 5/10M (10/10H AoTC) in Blackrock Foundry, and 3/7M (7/7H AoTC) in Highmaul. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We're not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we're not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We've been around since day-one and have been raiding for 10 years now, and are the only guild on Zul'Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Xanah (Xana#1662), Jeare (Jeare#1759), or Themeril (Eenon#1571).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you're interested, or visit - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16201080204#1

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully playing with you) soon!