Insert generic "Im building my own pc for the first time title here"

The usual thread you see here but looking to ugrade my current rig to something a bit more with the times. Done admirable for a 4 year old system but starting to notice the bottlenecking due to an older cpu and mobo, especially in newer games.

This is what i've come up with so far, my budgets not massivley high can spend about £800-£900. Fortunatley my current system has a msi gtx 970 and a 2tb Hardrive which i will be putting into my new machine so no need to worry about them.

Case: NZXT H440
    CPU: Intel i5 4690k
    Mobo: Asus pro gamer Z97
    Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16gb 2400mhz
    PSU: Corsair 650w (gold)
    GPU: MSI GTX 970
    HD: 2TB seagate barracuda
    SSD: Crucial 250gb
    CPU cooler: Corsair Hydro h80i GT

Would it be worth getting a smaller 120gb SSD to act as the system drive instead of partioning the 250gb drive? Or just get 2 250gb SSD's?

Skylake launches next week. So buying 4690k now seems a bit hasty.. So really, as soon as we see where it lands everything else follows.

On the current build though, nothing too much off, exept you really don't need 2400 MHz memory for a 4960k and maybe the PSU is a bit on the expensive side as Corsair usually ain't cheap(at least in the 650W bracket), so something like a XFX XTR 650W(seasonic rebrand) is essentially as good, but a lot cheaper. And finally AIO coolers really aren't worth the trouble, some are more effective than heatpipe coolers, but usually after you go for triple 120mm.

On my preferance side, I like Fractal Design Define R5/S more than NZXT H440, due to better airflow from the front. And there is also the benefit of it being a lot cheaper, at least if you go with the S.