The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    See I would say marksman

Kill shot available? Kill shot
    Is Chimaera Shot off CD? Chimaera Shot
    Has Thrill of Hunt procced? Aimed Shot
    Is boss above 80% health and do I have enough to aim shot? Aimed Shot
    Is Barrage/Glaive toss available? Hit it.
    Is Crows available? Murder of Crows.....
    Can I aimed shot for the heck of it? Aimed shot
    Ok, guess i am out of things to do.. Steady shot.
    Chimera has higher prio than KS.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

BM is obviously easier to slack on and still be able to pull decent numbers in comparison to both MM and Survival

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    BM is obviously easier to slack on and still be able to pull decent numbers in comparison to both MM and Survival
    so you saying BM is easier than SV ?? a spec where u can afk spamming explosive shot without having to worry about anything e.g. no kill shot + no cd nothing is harder than bm ??? roflmao, just shows ur poor player.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    You dint understand what he ask read OP post again

I understood.... if you hit your shots in wrong order... your dps isn't going to suffer too much on marks. As long as you follow the rule.. do I have focus, is it off CD, push button... if not push stead shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    so you saying BM is easier than SV ?? a spec where u can afk spamming explosive shot without having to worry about anything e.g. no kill shot + no cd nothing is harder than bm ??? roflmao, just shows ur poor player.
    No just shows you can't read very well. I think you missed a few key words ( and still be able to pull decent numbers in comparison to both MM and Survival ) and he's right in saying SV can't hold a candle to BM or MM's Dps even when being played by a retarded monkey. Is SV harder to play then BM - No, But if both played to let's say 80% of their potential while "slacking off" BM would still be the better option for the OP.
    Last edited by Littlepinch; 2015-08-05 at 07:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surv and MM would be your best choices, there's very little difference in min/maxing for them 2 in comparison to BM. To back this up, as BM if there's a short AoE phase and you havent popped 5 stacks of frenzy and BW with muli>barrage, you'll do a lot less dmg than the BM hunter that did. Azor's WA makes focusfire trivial for normal situations but it isnt exactly tuned to deal with fight scenarios.

In choosing between Surv and MM, MM does a lot more damage, so it gives you even more leeway to screw up over Surv.
    All specs of hunter do well on trash with barrage (and mirror blademaster trink if/when u get it).

Deleted
    Personally I think frost mage can be a bit complicated when managing your pet

Quote Originally Posted by fc0712 View Post
    Personally I think frost mage can be a bit complicated when managing your pet
    Frost mage is the laziest hunter spec?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Frost mage is the laziest hunter spec?
    Read the 1st page. It wasn't fc0712 that brought up other classes first.

DW Frost DK.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ..........

BBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~RAWR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    BM for sure. Like 80 percent of your DPS is pets when you are geared through HFC.
    OP for aoe as well.
    lol you obviously don't know how to play a BM hunter.
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Likely something with a slower GCD and less to manage. As amusing as it is to say Huntard... Eh, you actually have to press buttons, and more often due to the GCD and not relying on regen. Difficult, no.. Lazy? Also no.

I think Unholy DK mentioned above, or Warrior. Pretty meh playstyles atm.

Deleted
    1. MM uses AMoC on one fight.
    2. You don't pop Barrage off CD, you don't even use it on ST with 50% crit and Lone Wolf.
    3. Chimaera Shot is more important than Kill Shot.

I'd have to say Frost Mage and Ret Paladin are pretty brainless. Marks is easy but I still think it's more fun to play compared to Frost and Ret.