Deleted

Feral DPS Need advise PVE

Hey there!

Feral druid need advice regarding performence in Heroic/Mythic.
    Logs aint the best, and he cant figure out where to improve.
    Only played feral 3 months.
    Currently raiding HFC Mythic 3/13.

Iron Reaver Mythic logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...P4rcVh#fight=2
    Archimonde HC : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...#view=rankings
    Overall logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...855969/latest/

Any advise how to improve performence is much appereciated

Thanks alot

Looking through logs of Archimonde I see that when he is switching to adds he is not applying his bleeds to them, instead he’s casting shred, which is doing 20% less damage to a target without a bleed. He really should be throwing rake on them before shredding, or even thrashing the add as its stacked on the boss, hitting them both.

This fight was 7:16 minutes long, yet he held his 3 min cd’s until the end which cost him a lot of dps because he wasted a usage.

I’d comment on his overall bleed uptimes but it seems he was sent down, which would be a dps loss for him. He could perhaps afford to thrash slightly more on 2+ target scenarios but its not too bad.

Looking at his mythic hellfire assault I see that he is not using swipe/thrash enough. While swipe isn’t very strong and feral is very poor at aoe its still viable given enough targets. He also should be applying rip to priority targets when he can.

Also looking at his mythic kormrok I see no thrash or swipe on hands. If your hands are dying instantly it makes sense not to, but I doubt that is the case.

A good place for him to go to improve is fluiddruid.

Deleted
    Thanks alot man What about Iron Reaver Mythic ? I mean 39-40k dps seems a bit low, wonder if he is doing something wrong there rotaiton vise aswell ? We only had 1 air phase so :P

His bleed times were pretty low for the Mythic Reaver log, specifically during the ground phase. He only had 79% uptime on Rip and 91% on Rake. I mean there is Blitz and sometimes you have to pull off to dps bombs, but he should probably be above 92% on Rip and Rake should probably be a lot closer to 98%+.

I could be reading the log wrong, but it seems like his uptime on Savage Roar is really low. This should also be basically 100% uptime

One thing that probably hurts him is the fact that he doesn't have his legendary ring

For reaver his Savage roar uptime was 96.34% which isn't bad considering he also got the artillery debuff which I assume caused a slight loss of activity on bombs during the air phase. He also had 6 procs on Soul Capacitor yet only 5 hits, which usually suggests he had it explode on no target at some point, which depending on when it proc'd could have been a dps loss.

He has Normal mode trinkets which hurts a lot. Chest and Legs are Normal mode too. 4 of the 6 pieces that contribute the most to DPS are Normal mode. A lot of pieces have terrible secondaries. I'd say the #1 problem is he needs better gear.

Deleted
    Thanks alot everyone ;-). He will look further into this feedback, and hope for some improvement