Deleted

Beginner Runner But C25K Seems Too Infrequent

So just a bit of context. Although I eat healthy, sparingly, have pretty good will power, and work in a fairly active field, I know that I sat on my bottom 90% of the time. I didn't do any exercise really, aside from the rare hike up a mountain or something special like doing an active project a few times a month. Because I can't drive I can't get out anywhere really. So I decided to play it safe and start with couch to 5k, using the C25K free app which is the 8 week version. The thing is it seems a little too infrequent and easy at the moment, although I only started yesterday. Walking/Jogging for only 30 mins a day for only 3 days a week with breaks in between is practically nothing. It just seems like I could do a run every single day but they advise not to. It annoys me that today I'm basically just going to be sitting around waiting for tommorow when I can go running again for the second workout in this first week. I know that I could run every day but should I just hold off and do as it says? After all I don't have much running experience.

Is this normal?

If it was me I'd probably do one excercise a day until it started getting hard, then keep to the schedule.