Thread: Arms Dps Help

Arms Dps Help

Hey guys.

I've recently obtained T18 4-piece and normal archimonde trinket, and decided to give arms a shot since it should be better on fights like Tyrant Velhari as i heard. So we had few Velhari HC pulls( by few i mean like 10-15 ) and i noticed that my dps is kinda low. I was doing between 50-60k, but i should probably do a little bit more.

I can't provide u logs for this fight since we didnt kill it unfourtenatly.

Armory : eu. battle. net /wow/ en/character /tarren-mill/Metagross/advanced ( sorry that i cant post link normally).

About the rotation :

Opener-> Cooldowns(ring,reck,bloodthirst)-> apply rend -> CS -> MS .
    After this i am keeping rend up on all targets, refresh CS and spam MS whenever it resets (it doesnt reset much for some reason, maybe rngesus hates me).

I was using Gorefiend HC trinket + archi normal one, with Taste for blood, bloodbath, stormbolt and anger managment.

If you notice that i am doing something wrong, or have some suggestions it would be greatly appriciated.

Deleted
    60k without kill (without Execute phase) sounds okay to me, debending if you prio add or just cleave it. If you prio all adds could ravager and sudden death be better? Or atleast ravager, AM wasn't so good for Arms if I remember right.

Also be sure to CS - Execute add and Sweeping Strike cleave boss.

I am switching to add when he reaches 20%, but we were getting infernal tempest whenever he drops to 20%
    Didnt know that AM is that bad for arms TBH. Was thinking to try SD insead of TFB, but i might be rage starved then .

Quote Originally Posted by medoni View Post
    I am switching to add when he reaches 20%, but we were getting infernal tempest whenever he drops to 20%
    Didnt know that AM is that bad for arms TBH. Was thinking to try SD insead of TFB, but i might be rage starved then .
    If you have 4 piece, TFB will be best for you