First Time Builder

Hello Everyone,

I am interested in building a computer for the first time. I am a college student so my budget is around $700. Here is the build I'm considering:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XnRd7P

Just wanted to know your thoughts on it. I play games such as WOW, CSGO, League, Smite, etc. I'm not looking to run these graphics on super ultra however I'd like the game to look nice and run smoothly. Thank you in advance for any tips or suggestions!

If you play WoW, stay away from that AMD CPU. WoW is primarily a single threaded game and a long time ago AMD went the route of more cores that are weaker while intel went for stronger individual cores. For this reason an intel Pentium G3258(dual core) that cost's ~$60 runs WoW better then an expensive 8 core AMD chip.

I'd also look at getting a GTX960 over the 750ti.

The PSU you chose is a CWT OEM. CWT are not the worst, but not the best either. Better to stick to Seasonic OEM, so Seasonic themselves, XFX or the EVGA Superflower line.

This goes a little over your budget, but is a much better system:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 3.6GHz Dual-Core Processor ($112.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Motherboard: ASRock B85 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($56.98 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($51.77 @ OutletPC)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($51.89 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card ($184.99 @ NCIX US)
    Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($47.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($58.50 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($18.75 @ OutletPC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 OEM (64-bit) ($86.75 @ OutletPC)
    Case Fan: NZXT FN-120RB 47.3 CFM 120mm Fan ($8.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Monitor: BenQ GW2255 60Hz 21.5" Monitor ($115.51 @ Amazon)
    Total: $795.10
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-04 11:04 EDT-0400

In addition to this though, I would recommend waiting a couple weeks. Skylake CPUs drop soon(Thursday?). Once they do, we can see the prices of them, see if they are worth it or see if they affect the prices of current hardware.