Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Sure Ricky, give the animal a gun. They won't know what the fuck to do with it.
    How about, take the gun away from the hunter...... Then try taking the animal out?

His quote clearly aims at the imbalance (not fair)..
    The alternative to have both sides armed is, to have both sides unarmed...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Fishing isn't a sport unless fish get a rod and reel.
    You missed the point too....... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hunting in my area is a necessity to thin out animals like deer, when it doesn't happen they over run things and can cause automobile accidents. In the rich part of the city I live near they actually are hiring hunters to thin out deer, since they lack hunters in that part of the city
    That's a whole different thing and a necessity...
    I've seen a full grown stag here too before in the middle of Omaha... Literally 2 blocks from the downtown part. I was like wtf.....
    That's fucking dangerous for everyone, animal and humans.
    Controlling is a necessity for sure.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Hunting in my area is a necessity to thin out animals like deer, when it doesn't happen they over run things and can cause automobile accidents. In the rich part of the city I live near they actually are hiring hunters to thin out deer, since they lack hunters in that part of the city
    Well, neither of those fall uner hunting for food or for trophies, though I suppose there's nothing preventing you from doing either in the process.

Incidentally, we have the same problem here. I could literally step outside my house in the evening this time of year and have a good chance at shooting a deer from the steps if I wanted to. We have a hard time finding enough people to go hunt them.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    How about, take the gun away from the hunter...... Then try taking the animal out?

Humans have been using weapons to hunt animals since the dawn of Man. Time to get over it.

Would you think that a fight between Ricky Gervais and Randy Couture would be fair? They're both around the same age, both unarmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Humans have been using weapons to hunt animals since the dawn of Man. Time to get over it.

Would you think that a fight between Ricky Gervais and Randy Couture would be fair? They're both around the same age, both unarmed.
    Dude....... it's about Trophy hunters......
    But yes, it would be fair. One being stronger or better does not matter at all from that aspect.
    Maybe Gervais can outsmart Couture and wear him out before any physical contact happens....
    Wouldn't be the first time where brain trumps muscle..
    Couture is an old man, in terms of athletes. Whether he's still having the fitness, that would have to be seen.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You missed the point too....... lol

- - - Updated - - -

That's a whole different thing and a necessity...
    I've seen a full grown stag here too before in the middle of Omaha... Literally 2 blocks from the downtown part. I was like wtf.....
    That's fucking dangerous for everyone, animal and humans.
    Controlling is a necessity for sure.
    The animal being hunted generally has better senses than the human, and in the case of animals like The Big Five, very capable of killing the hunter during the hunt.

Of course its wrong to kill big game.

Its wrong to kill anything at all.

Deleted
    Hunting Culture isn't really very prominent here anymore... There's a few toffs that still do fox hunting but as far as i'm aware most hunting here is pest control, culling or game hunting (for food)

trophy hunting would be cool and all if we weren't, yknow, running the risk of running out of those animals.
    its a rich persons game of flexxin their sweet $$$$ and having locals drive them around so they can shoot an animal thats either baited or fresh out of a cage- so no. go hunt a deer. hunt something that we have more than a few hundred or couple thousand of.