New PC Build, feedback appreciated

CPU: INTEL® Core™ i5-4690 Quad Core 3.50 GHz 6MB Cache LGA1150 + HD Graphics [-12]

HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive (Single Hard Drive)

MEMORY: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3/1866mhz Dual Channel Memory (HyperX Fury White w/Heat Spreader)

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97-P INTEL Z97 Chipset, ATX Mainboard w/ 4 RAM slots, HD Audio, HDMI, GbLAN, USB 3.0, SATA-III, 1x Gen3 PCIe x16, 1x Gen2 PCIe x16, 2x PCIe x 1 & 2x PCI

SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

VIDEO: MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+51] (Single Card)

Looking to play games such as WoW and also various Steam games such as the new fallout ect

I'm having the computer built by a company called Cyberpower PC and its going to cost me about £590 ( I know building it yourself shaves off £90 or so but I'm prone to fucking up ), just wanted feedback as to how well the games listed above are going to fare with this build, feedback would be greatly appreciated

If for WoW, I would recommend at the least getting the i5-4690K and an aftermarket cooler an OCing. WoW benefits greatly from the increased clock speed. You also did not list the PSU brand/model, which is very important and one of the things I really hate about pre-built/custom-built rigs. They sometimes cheap out here a bit.

In addition, you should probably wait about a week. Skylake CPUs release this week and those could either be a better deal or they may affect prices of current CPUs.

Apologies about missing the PSU, it would be a Cooler Master 500 Watts B500 B2 Gaming Power Supply. I was looking at the 4690K in terms of overclocking before this one however I have no experience in doing so and the website I am buying from is charging ridiculous prices for a process I know is not rocket science, I will therefore have to attempt it myself through use of a guide online which I'm sure would be fine.

I'll also take your advice on waiting a week to see if anything reduces