Healing Priest LF Mythic Progression Raiding

Hello, prospective guildmates!

My name is Raedwulf, a Worgen Priest on the Turalyon-US server. I am looking to find a new home for the current raid tier and beyond. My current guild has moved away from mythic raiding over the course of this expansion in favor of a more heroic-focused progression. While this suits most of the members, I miss the thrill and challenge of mythic raiding too much and have decided to move on.

A bit about me

I've been playing WoW since WotLK and the priest class specifically since Cataclysm. I sat out the end of that expansion and most of Mists due to schoolwork and RL events, but picked up right where I left off during SoO. During that time, I've engaged in hard mode raiding (heroic then, mythic now) in all 3 roles. Currently, my main spec is Discipline, but I have experience with Holy and would be willing to switch if it allows me to fit into a good group. I currently maintain a Shadow offspec, but do not consider myself to be as proficient at it as Discipline. I was put off by the dot weaving playstyle and avoided using the Shadow spec until the Auspicious Spirits build became viable. I am a very disciplined raider who uses all of the available community resources that I can to improve my play. I regularly browse class forums to and even occasionally contribute to discussions. I don't just blindly look up info such as BiS lists and stat priorities, I seek to understand the logic behind them. I watch video guides and kill videos prior to raids to increase my understanding of boss mechanics and customize my boss mod alerts to help me stay ahead of incoming damage. Post-raid, I analyze logs (I use Warcraftlogs) and compare my performance to those of top Discipline priests on the same raid difficulty to improve my performance in the future.

What I'm looking for in a Guild

I am hoping to land in a guild that strives to push as far into mythic progression as possible. Current progression in mythic HFC is not an absolute must for me, but is certainly a plus. I live in the EST zone of the US and am looking for a guild that raids in the evenings with raid times that start no later than 8 or 8:30 EST. I would like to find a guild in need of a healing priest, with Discipline being my preferred spec (although, as previously stated, I would be willing to switch to Holy under the right circumstances). I am flexible in regards to the number of raid nights in a week and which days those raids occur. I am open to the idea of server transferring and would prefer to not faction change, but would still consider it.

My current item level is 695. If you'd like to contact me in game, my b.net tag is Claypax#1329

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope that you'll consider me for a raiding position in your guild!
    Last edited by Raedwulf; 2015-08-06 at 05:40 PM.

giving this a quick bump