Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    If you can find me something non-drug that gives the same experience as LSD gave me, then i'm all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    If you can find me something non-drug that gives the same experience as LSD gave me, then i'm all ears.
    Going to be tough because it is the experience that makes it a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Going to be tough because it is the experience that makes it a drug.
    Well for the purposes of "common usage" should we say "psychoactives" then, "music" being a drug or any other poetic crap like that detracts from the discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    I just did.... San Pedro cactus --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6thcZgLLBI

Why not try them once?
    When I get enough spare money I'll get myself some LSD and see what it's like.

Deleted
    Weed, vali, loraz, zopis, shrooms to name a few are what ive tried.

I tried them for the experience and to see what they were like and bar the horrific memory loss for some and the absence of my wallet it was pretty decent!

But hard drugs are something I would never touch in a thousand years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drugs are awesome, and that's kind of the problem. They're too awesome. They make everything wonderful. It's a nightmare. So don't do drugs. Be a good lad / lass. And stay in school.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Weed, vali, loraz, zopis, shrooms to name a few are what ive tried.

I tried them for the experience and to see what they were like and bar the horrific memory loss for some and the absence of my wallet it was pretty decent!

But hard drugs are something I would never touch in a thousand years.
    Something that's never appealed to me but hey each their own

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Something that's never appealed to me but hey each their own
    It was more a learning experience for me than anything.

To see how I'd react to them and how I'd behave etc

I'm not a frequent user of any drug bar my prescription medication but that doesn't really count

Maybe they realized that with Puerto Rico defaulting their taxes will pay for it along with Puerto Ricans in Puerto Rico collecting social security disability for not speaking English when everyone on the island speaks their version of Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    So you don't have to run 4 miles.
    hahahaha, this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ The Deciver View Post
    Why get high on drugs? Where you can run 4 miles and get a runner's high - Oh men, I got one today and oh boy the feeling haha, i still feel like I would run the whole world - Anyone experienced this feeling?
    Out of restraint have you ever tried drugs? (Please don't reply with something witty like yes! Paracetamol)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewamox View Post
    Out of restraint have you ever tried drugs? (Please don't reply with something witty like yes! Paracetamol)
    Bro I got so fucking high off that cough syrup.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tried some stuff, most of it was great. I stick to alcohol now because anything just isn't worth the money or the hassle, but I definitely see the appeal. Most fun drugs I've ever tried was cocaine and opium(that you eat, not smoke), definitely worth trying if you're curious - just not worth using regularly, imo.

Not all drugs are these horrible things that will kill your or make you a servant of Satan or whatever your mum told you, it's just a fun/interesting experience, as long as you're responsible.

A sensory deprivation tank can mimic some aspects. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolation_tank

The idea is to cut out external stimulation. Epsom salt is used to increase water density, which allows the user to float. The air and water are the same temperature as the skin, and the feeling of a body boundary fades. Earplugs and darkness cut out sound and sight.

Although they're best used in combination with a psychedelic agent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    A sensory deprivation tank can mimic some aspects. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolation_tank
    Oh yes!
    Floating Tanks are fucking crazy....even without any Substance --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHnbKjQGhHw
    You leave those after 2 hours like a new born baby haha^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Time. Running 4 miles takes more than ~20 minutes. Doing a bong hit takes ~5 seconds.

Because you toke on some medical grade sativa and then go running and your feet never touch the ground, strait up Shaolin monk style.