Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    how you play paladin at highest level

1) acquire trinket
    2) beacon tank 1 and tank 2
    3) holy shock on CD
    4) holy light/flash of light after HS always
    5) win healing because the spec is dumb
    sounds like someone just got stomped on the meters... i can assure you it takes a lot more than that to be a good holy paladin. and a lot of what we do doesn't even show up on the meters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xXpenguinsXx View Post
    sounds like someone just got stomped on the meters... i can assure you it takes a lot more than that to be a good holy paladin. and a lot of what we do doesn't even show up on the meters.
    I play paladin, that's literally all there is to it, lol. Unless you think using Devo and sacs are hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only other thing it takes his having a half-decent brain sitting between those ears. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaffs View Post
    I play paladin, that's literally all there is to it, lol. Unless you think using Devo and sacs are hard.
    not unless you want to get double effects by healing a beacon and Queuing your beacons on other targets to get the mana reduction and the becon heal in one heal, letting you essentially get a free 4pc stack/mana back/ beacon heal on whatever target all in one go. Micro managing your beacons requires a lot more energy, but if you really wish to get the most out of your class then it is a lot harder than you suggested.

i personally shoot for 30% into beacon heals and any less, i'm looking at where i went wrong...

essentially you can fool the game into thinking you casted on a beacon to get the mana back, but also make it think you casted on an unbeaconed target, since the beacon heal logic HAS to happen after the heal has hit, and the "did he cast on a beacon" logic happens before that number hits. Switching beacons in this window gives you both effects.

EDIT: you can also switch a beacon target that you're not healing to snipe the heal to a lower target instead of letting it go to overheal and without interrupting your current heal. but i'm sure you knew that.
    Last edited by xXpenguinsXx; 2015-08-17 at 04:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    not unless you want to get double effects by healing a beacon and Queuing your beacons on other targets to get the mana reduction and the becon heal in one heal, letting you essentially get a free 4pc stack/mana back/ beacon heal on whatever target all in one go. Micro managing your beacons requires a lot more energy, but if you really wish to get the most out of your class then it is a lot harder than you suggested.

i personally shoot for 30% into beacon heals and any less, i'm looking at where i went wrong...

essentially you can fool the game into thinking you casted on a beacon to get the mana back, but also make it think you casted on an unbeaconed target, since the beacon heal logic HAS to happen after the heal has hit, and the "did he cast on a beacon" logic happens before that number hits. Switching beacons in this window gives you both effects.

EDIT: you can also switch a beacon target that you're not healing to snipe the heal to a lower target instead of letting it go to overheal and without interrupting your current heal. but i'm sure you knew that.
    Your Beacon does not "need" to be 30% of your healing. If you look at top parses you will see their Beacon always being 25%+ of their healing without switching it 30+ times during a fight.

Also, what you are saying with "cheesing" the mana regen from Beacon isn't needed. This doesn't lead to a healing increase as you are still doing 220% healing per cast, you are only gaining a mana reduction, which at the current time Paladin's are perfectly fine on mana.

Edited for clarity.
    Last edited by CloudedInSanity; 2015-08-17 at 08:02 PM.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.