10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Can we still use the term 'Hibsing it'?
    Not sure it'll ever really go away, despite my belief that it's a bit unfair. First proper rest in around three months (eight days before Scottish Cup final), and we beat "Rangers" more handily than the score would suggest.

You legitimately a Morton fan? Fair play if you are, the Scottish game needs more like you. Looked like a good season, too, given that (outwith playoff places) you ended up best of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Make sure you put some money aside for throat lozenges for all that end of year choking.
    savage af lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    No one needs more slenders one is enough and hes ours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    Not sure it'll ever really go away, despite my belief that it's a bit unfair. First proper rest in around three months (eight days before Scottish Cup final), and we beat "Rangers" more handily than the score would suggest.

You legitimately a Morton fan? Fair play if you are, the Scottish game needs more like you. Looked like a good season, too, given that (outwith playoff places) you ended up best of the rest.
    Aye. ST holder at Cappielow. Probably our best result last season was at Easter Road. 3-0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    No one needs more slenders one is enough and hes ours.
    Should have said that before I knocked my girlfriend up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Aye. ST holder at Cappielow. Probably our best result last season was at Easter Road. 3-0

- - - Updated - - -

Should have said that before I knocked my girlfriend up!
    Ha, that's half a slender we can only hope your girlfriend genes are the dominant ones

15+ Year Old Account
    And that's a wrap, folks! This thread is officially closed, and we can move on to the summer football and transfers thread found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rs-Thread-2016

As stated in the topic there, there is a separate thread for EURO 2016, which is here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...UEFA-Euro-2016

Cya there!