Sometimes you have a bad game

Deleted
    Two vital injuries to add to the list - at this rate they could make their own starting injured 11. While the balls in were shit; that oaf up front doesn't move for shit and keeps falling over looking for a freekick. Brilliant save from Cech at one point though; brilliant purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    After having a good laugh at this before the game I didn't think I'd see anyone have a game as shocking as that. Enter: Monreal and Bellerin. Who have somehow forgotten how to kick a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Road View Post
    Amazing what dem roids do

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.facebook.com/jonathanlie...82684545127511

This guys on a madting
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I guess if you'd offered me a draw before the match I'd have taken it. Shame about that gust of 50 mph wind pushing the ball back towards the goal though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Chortle, MoTM performance.

K wtf is up with Arsenal. They need better doctors, or a new manager. This is just flat out crazy how many injuries that club is causing. We know Wenger was responsible for theo walcott's injury and now fucking Alexis sanchez, Reports are saying Wenger knew he had a hamstring issue and played him anyway. That old french sack of shit needs to go before he injures more great players.

Arsenal's current injury list:

Gibbs
    Arteta
    Coquelin
    Wilshere
    Rosicky
    Walcott
    Welbeck
    Koscielny
    Sanchez

Thats more than bad luck. Thats poor conditioning/training.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2015-11-29 at 08:02 PM.

Deleted
    Always said Wenger is a stubborn fool, doesn't surprise me at all he played a player who was dodgy.

Going by that list, they can almost field an entire starting 11 from their injury list O_o

Calling someone a Jap shouldn't haunt you for the rest of the life.
    Then again, we're in a country where beating someone half to death is more socially acceptable then calling someone a Jap or a n*****.

Poor Roy Carroll, playing in goal for Notts County v Cambridge Utd.

(I do have a soft spot for Cambridge Utd, having been born there )
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2015-11-29 at 09:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings Road View Post
    Calling someone a Jap shouldn't haunt you for the rest of the life.
    Then again, we're in a country where beating someone half to death is more socially acceptable then calling someone a Jap or a n*****.
    Plus it was said in anger, easy to take it out of context.

The idea that Jamie Vardy is a racist is laughable, but I'm not surprised there are people trying to push the idea he is.
    What was it Cantona said, something about seagulls ey?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Plus it was said in anger, easy to take it out of context.

The idea that Jamie Vardy is a racist is laughable, but I'm not surprised there are people trying to push the idea he is.
    What was it Cantona said, something about seagulls ey?
    Not that I care but calling someone a jap and telling them to move on (he also assumes a asian gentlemen is cheating on gambling) if that isn't being racist what would you call it?

And hes in the premier league, he should know better than anyone his behavior as a professional sportsman is under the microscope so I don't feel sorry for him.

Granted hes only getting negative attention because of his recent record breaking run and its not even the worst someone has done this month he should know better and set a better role now he IS a role model.

Deleted
    I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry for him.

Just saying that for me calling someone a "jap" doesn't make you a racist. Had he preceded it with "filthy" or another adjective that might have been been a stronger case but for me that's not enough to constitute racism. Clear lack of PC maybe.

Also, at that point he was not a role model in any way, he'd only scored a couple of goals in that great escape, hardly the household name he is now.

I mean this is a workd where Adam Johnson is still playing.

- - - Updated - - -

He assumed he was cheating because his girlfriend pointed out that he was looking at his hand or something if I recall, not because he immediately saw asian and thought cheat.
    Last edited by mmocf3b228c4c6; 2015-11-29 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Poor Roy Carroll, playing in goal for Notts County v Cambridge Utd.

(I do have a soft spot for Cambridge Utd, having been born there )
    ha ha

serves him right

Yeah fair enough. The world of football in general sends out the message its ok to be dodgy as fuck as long as you're good at your job. If your not good at your job then those fuck up's can cost you.

Adam Johnson great example. Also Vidal drink driving comes to mind recently.

Nuno resigns from Valencia after they lost to Sevilla

You are welcome, Valencia fans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah fair enough. The world of football in general sends out the message its ok to be dodgy as fuck as long as you're good at your job. If your not good at your job then those fuck up's can cost you.

Thing is, it's absolutely true.

Deleted

Yaya Touré? "Call the club someone will take care of it." What a bellend.

Anyway, I like Jamie Vardy and I don't believe the shit the tabloids try to spin on footballers. It's all horseshit.

K wtf is up with Arsenal. They need better doctors, or a new manager. This is just flat out crazy how many injuries that club is causing. We know Wenger was responsible for theo walcott's injury and now fucking Alexis sanchez, Reports are saying Wenger knew he had a hamstring issue and played him anyway. That old french sack of shit needs to go before he injures more great players.

Arsenal's current injury list:

Gibbs
    Arteta
    Coquelin
    Wilshere
    Rosicky
    Walcott
    Welbeck
    Koscielny
    Sanchez

Thats more than bad luck. Thats poor conditioning/training.
    Thanks for pointing this out, If I'm to say anything I'm met with "loool typical wenger out brigade".

I made it quite clear in the summer I wanted Klopp, that dream is dead though so #PrayforPep.

I don't think the injury problem is purely the fault of the club. Obviously, playing Alexis today when he had a hamstring pain is was stupid. But players such as Rosicky, Arteta, Wilshire are all far too injury prone to be relied on as depth yet Wengers "faith" is supposed to win the league. Fun fact, Arteta missed 33 games(168 days) last season due to injury and instead of signing a new DM, Wenger gave Arteta a new contract.

Not winning in 3 league games was normal for 4 years ago but now it's just grossly underperforming. Need a fresh manager to get the club where it has the resources and potential to be.
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2015-11-30 at 03:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.