fury/arms warrior LF mythic guild

hello i am looking for a mythic progression guild to continue the game with. My ilvl is 712 and i am 13/13H HFC and 2/13M HFC
    I am looking to raid in the evening hours. I am on the west cost so it would be PST time zone start time anywhere from 6:00pm and will be able to raid until midnight if needed i am free any day on the weekends and Monday Tuesday and Thursday. I have been playing warrior since the start of BC so i know my class very well stat priorities the whole package. i will be willing to xfer servers and will be ready for raiding!

site wont let me post links yet lol guess i have to post more here

search up propáin on kil'jaeden alt code 0225 for the special a

also Btag is QuirkyOrc#14844

Hey there,

We're Skunkworks, a Two Night progression guild, raiding Tuesday & Thursday from 7-11 PST (10-2 EST).

We're currently 13/13H 3/13M.

We run a smallish roster and we don't recruit for the bench, we're also an established guild that has been progressoin raiding since WOTLK, so we're not disappearing anytime soon.

If those hours and our progression works for you, my battletag is Modo#1312 and I'd be happy to talk with you in game, or you could put an application in at http://www.skunkworksguild.com/.

Hi Propain,

I'm a recruiter for the guild <Business Class> on Trollbane. We're currently 13/13H and 1/13M HFC on a 2-day per week (7 hours total) schedule. We're always looking for more competent players. Our raid times are as follows:

Tuesdays 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Sundays 7:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST

Optional day for Heroic mode, PTR, alts, etc

Thursday 10:00pm EST to 12:00am EST

Our members are a pretty active community both in and out of WoW. A bunch of us play other games together and attend conventions - several of us went to PAX East together this year and a good portion of the guild is attending Blizzcon this year. If any of this sounds like something you'd be interested in - please head on over to http://raidbusinessclass.com to learn more and submit an application. I've included a little bit of the history of the guild, as well as what we expect from our members below if you'd like more insight into how we work.

Our History

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule and meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and BlizzCon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players who have a passion for raiding and a great community, apply to Business Class today!

Our Philosophy

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest. While our time together will be condensed and far more productive, we highly prefer members who don’t just log on for raids only.

Our Expectations

Our experience has forged a history of achieving consistent top 3% US rankings on significantly reduced schedules compared to our competitors. We require all members to be self-starters.

1) Be viable and skilled in the different specs of your class. While you may have a primary role (healers, dps, tank), there may come times when we need more flexibility to progress on a specific boss.

2) Be prepared for raids. Always be well stocked on flasks, food, and potions. Review boss fights beforehand and have a general understanding of fight mechanics before our first pull.

3) Maintain a healthy garrison. If you are someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to play WoW outside of raids, those few minutes a day will really help you stay on top of crafting materials and epic caches.

4) Max character optimization. Always be equipped with the best enchants and gems for your gear and spec.

5) Combat log assessment. Be proactive in performing post-raid self-assessments via parse digging on Warcaft logs.

Contact Information

I've sent you a request on bnet (Aretoo#1159) in case you have any questions.

You can also reach out to our other recruiter or Co-GMs:
    Lockinthebox/Thebox (Recruiter) - Brotherdark#1871
    Corexar (Co-GM) - Corexar#1655
    Krieg (Co-GM) - Krieg#1840
    Warbringer (Co-GM) - Wartorn#1534

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
    Asrel - Shadow Priest <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind
    Aretoo - Havoc DH <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind