Deleted

A Dark Prophet/South Seas hint?

I was just randomly running around my docks when I saw some strange catapult models.

I might be wrong, but I have never seen these catapult models before. Judging by their cosmetics these models are actually troll based models . If they are indeed new models they might be a subtle hint for the rumored Dark Prophet expansion. Tomorrow we will know for sure.

What do you guys think? Or has the model been in the game before 6.2?

15+ Year Old Account
    You'll need to post a screenshot, we have no idea what you're talking about. you can post the link with the . replaced with (dot) so we can paste it ourselves.

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    Ah tnx fot the tip!

imgur(dot)com/FZd2ft9,hRdi5tw,dNDnBMC#0
    imgur(dot)com/FZd2ft9,hRdi5tw,dNDnBMC#1
    imgur(dot)com/FZd2ft9,hRdi5tw,dNDnBMC#2

There you go.

These things? Feel like we may have seen them in Throne of Thunder, but not 100% sure. Fairly new models though definitely Wod or MoP.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...Shipyard04.jpg

Deleted
    Those are the catapults I was talking about! Tnx.

Quote Originally Posted by Mectrid View Post
    These things? Feel like we may have seen them in Throne of Thunder, but not 100% sure. Fairly new models though definitely Wod or MoP.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...Shipyard04.jpg
    Yeah, I think those were on Isle of Thunder in the troll sections.

Deleted
    Don't think I have ever seen them on the Isle of Thunder.

They were infact there in Siege of Orgrimmar from what I can see. Just before Iron Juggernaut was the little Troll set up they had going and there were a couple scattered around amongst the Darkspear banners.

Those are from MoP.

Remember when Nazgrim was yelling at Vol'jin about there being no troll siege weapons left? Yeah, those thing were there sitting like 3 feet from Vol'jin.

Deleted
    Dey look bitchin' do.

Have definitely seen them before. I want to say in 5.3, but I can't be sure.

yep, sorry boys

Deleted
    Ah, my bad!

Deleted
    MoP models.

Don't rly know why Darkspear catapults should be South Seas expansion hints. If it would be naga catapults... but troll ones could be used everywhere(especially land siege weapons would be used land siegies not on sea or islands).

People started to make no sense with those pointless assumptions

Deleted
    The reason why I thought they might be a hint for the Dark Prophet expansion is because the supposed leak claims the expansion is centered around Troll and Naga storylines i.e. King Rastakhan.

I saw a bird flying over my garrison one day last week, might be a subtle hint at an aviary / flying expac for wow

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw they are ballistas not catapults :P