Blizzards new MMO

Blizzard is realising WoW has reach its days. I heard rumours about they creating a new MMO called "Titan". They have been working on it for years apparantly, but kept quiet about it.

WoW is old now and arent getting any new players, they can do anything they want but it will never be like in wotlk days ever again, lets face it. So I like the idea of a brand new MMO. I love blizzard as a company so I think they wil deliver

Anyone got any news about Titan? Maybe this is what they will announce tomorrow? "A big surprise" they said. Imo a brand new MMO would be a big positive surprise!

Deleted
    Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah are you from future sir?

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah are you from future sir? or are you troll?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Titan was scrapped, and some of the elements of it have been integrated into Overwatch.

Titan is dead, the devs were transferred to WoW. Over a year ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Messaiah View Post
    Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah are you from future sir? or are you troll?
    Right idea, wrong direction.

Titan was cancelled.

Deleted
    marty mcfly? dat U?

wheres my skateboard buddy!

Deleted
    Couldn't help but laughing when I saw this sorry OP
    but is this a joke thread?
    Seriously have you been stuck under a rock my good sir?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loeve View Post
    Blizzard is realising WoW has reach its days. I heard rumours about they creating a new MMO called "Titan". They have been working on it for years apparantly, but kept quiet about it.

WoW is old now and arent getting any new players, they can do anything they want but it will never be like in wotlk days ever again, lets face it. So I like the idea of a brand new MMO. I love blizzard as a company so I think they wil deliver

Anyone got any news about Titan? Maybe this is what they will announce tomorrow? "A big surprise" they said. Imo a brand new MMO would be a big positive surprise!
    Titan died by WoW.
    Just like WoW killed all other MMORPGS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Blizzard won't make a new MMO, I suspect ever again at this point.

The age of MMOs is gone, they're too costly and often yield very poor returns and Blizzard is all about it's financial returns at the moment.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't feed the troll
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Deleted

10/10 You sir made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Titan died by WoW.
    Just like WoW killed all other MMORPGS
    Ummmmm... all other MMORPGs are still around bud. Bit of a big difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Ummmmm... all other MMORPGs are still around bud. Bit of a big difference.
    They are nothing compared to WoW though
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

are you from 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    They are nothing compared to WoW though
    Well if WoW continues the way it has been, they'll be alive compared to WoW though.

Anyone got any news about Titan?
    I know from a close friend on the Titan team that it's definitely not going to be announced tomorrow, BUT it is in alpha testing right now and will be teased at Blizzcon.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Titan is dead HOWEVER Overwatch, is Titan the maps and characters were all suppose be in titan
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

Blizzard is more focused on their freemium games. After Diablo 3 possible new expansion and the final Starcraft episode, expect no more massive games but free to play microtransaction focused affairs.

They are going the Konami route, finishing their AAA titles in development then switching full gear into the more lucrative market of 'mobile gaming' and 'freemium titles.