Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    If I were a resident of Clark Township, I would be more concerned by what the mayor said. He seems to have a complete disregard for the safety of his constituents. It might be time for a new mayor.

[QUOTE=Daerio;35334444]Seeing somebody faceplanted/bodyslammed in real life isn't as funny as you might think. Gravity does a lot of damage, especially if you're strong enough to pick someone up off the ground. I've actually seen several people get broken facial bones/brain damage from falling short distances.

True but there is no proof at all besides the fiancé saying the cop picked her up off her feet....think about how you would've had to pick someone up to slam them into the ground on their face. You would have to move behind them almost and grab them off the ground from behind to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gdcotton View Post
    True but there is no proof at all besides the fiancé saying the cop picked her up off her feet....think about how you would've had to pick someone up to slam them into the ground on their face. You would have to move behind them almost and grab them off the ground from behind to do it.
    I feel like the marine I see in the picture from the story would be able to pick up the 60 year old 100 pound woman in the picture pretty easily without getting behind her.

Also, I believe the son said the officer told her to, "Shut up" right before he slammed her, which seems to fit the narrative that he lost control of his temper, and not the situation. And also that she wasn't on his back, which was a bold-faced lie told by the officer. But once again, we'll see when/if the video comes out.

Cop worshippers will still say she shouldn't have touched him after they're proven wrong, and they're probably right, but that doesn't at all excuse his actions.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2015-08-06 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    What's stopping you from making a thread about it?

What reason do these officers have for lying?

What reason did these cops have for kicking a handcuffed man in the head and groin?
    Watch that clip again he isn't handcuffed at the start. As for the asswooping he got who knows.