Looking for awesome dagger.

Since WoD I have given up playing almost all of my characters except my rogue...... And I don't xmog all that much, but every once in awhile I get in the mood.... and now I am looking for an awesome dagger xmog...... any thoughts on where to go? Or, if you could name the piece, I will google it.

Thanks!

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmo...tem-model-list

Check here. They also have a page of armor sets.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Are you horde? Go for the "Neurosurgeon's tool", that would be hilarious.

Or if you're looking for cool, I think there are a couple daggers in Firelands that are pretty sweet looking - look up Alysra's Razor, or Avool's incendiary Shanker, orange or purple color based on difficulty.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Thank you both.... I have a horde and alliance rogue, but really I just play my alliance anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can try with fang of oblivion or same int dagger from ulduar with execut illusion enchant, esp good looking on ne...

I usually xmog mine as the sorcerous dagger. I like it because it has a bit of flair, but isn't too over the top flashy, and actually looks like a real dagger.
    Tishelle (Rogue) - Tisha (Mage) - Tishandra (DK) - Tisharia (Priest) - Tishanna (Warlock) - Tishie (Monk) - Tishette (Boosted Warrior )

I found one I like in TOC 25 man heroic.... It really matches the Bladefang stuff in WoD. It looks like it was made to match; it is so close.

Thornspike, nothing looks more awesome than a wooden stick.

Feltooth Eviscerator from normal Hellfire Ramparts is pretty nice, and it comes with a green glow already on it.