Page 1 of 30
... LastLast

Latest victim of race violent: Mob of Blacks beat White man.

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/loc...ects/31086933/

Mob of Blacks out doing whatever ...White man walks by ...some Black yells 'get um' ...they all turn feral and stomp the guy into the ground.

For absolutely no reason whatsoever other than he was a White guy who got too close.

Watch the video then answer this question:

If you don't own a gun and carry it on you at all times, mind telling me what makes you think you wont be the next target?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    What if they were armed? A gun wouldnt really help ya

Also they jump him so once again... gun wouldnt be that helpful, unless bullet time was real.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    What if they were armed? A gun wouldnt really help ya

Also they jump him so once again... gun wouldnt be that helpful, unless bullet time was real.
    Yes he was stupid for getting that close in the first place.

A person wise enough to carry a firearm would likely have registered that threat from 100 yards out and avoided it.

But I think the question still stands, what makes you think you wont be next?
    MAGA

And people wonder why "white flight" is happening

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread will end poorly.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can watch documentaries on youtube of chimps or bonobos ganging up and killing singled out chimps from other tribes.

I always think of news reports like this as better proof of evolution.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    With Endus locking it because white people can't be victims.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    This thread started poorly.

OT, no, a gun will not help you, and getting one does not make you "wise" automatically.

Mob of Blacks
    White Man
    some Black
    White guy
    Curious, that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    This thread started poorly.
    Explanation needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    OT, no, a gun will not help you, and getting one does not make you "wise" automatically.
    Why would it not help? Fully express your opinion, I asked because I wanted to hear it.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

A person wise enough to carry a firearm would likely have registered that threat from 100 yards out and avoided it.

Not saying it should have happened, or he eared it.....but obviously he was pretty fucking stupid for being there in the first place. Street smarts and all.

Funny thing, for so long the black community fought against segregation........and now they are effectively segregating themselves.

It was stupid that a white guy got close to black people? I'm confused about your post. It is not ridiculous to want to walk by like a normal person even if there is a group of black people also walking by.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Hatred breeds hatred. It's no surprise that black people are focusing on white people as white people have focused on black people. Failed politics and housing them together in poor districts making them a lost generation, creates this scenario. It is similar in Europe we have lost generations also that grab to violence and criminality as their 'career' choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    It was stupid that a white guy got close to black people? I'm confused about your post. It is not ridiculous to want to walk by like a normal person even if there is a group of black people also walking by.
    Its a mob of people on an empty street at night and he decides to walk through them.

Its a foolish move.
    MAGA

7+ Year Old Account
    what idiots

10+ Year Old Account

is everyone with a gun a super hero? they can register a threat from 100 yards away?

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I'm sure your thoughts are comforting to the guy that got stomped out.

On top of not granting you bullet time, fire arms also don't let you psychically sense danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Hatred breeds hatred. It's no surprise that black people are focusing on white people as white people have focused on black people. Failed politics and housing them together in poor districts making them a lost generation, creates this scenario. It is similar in Europe we have lost generations also that grab to violence and criminality as their 'career' choice.
    Victim blaming, got to love it.

What gem do you have for us next? Girls get raped because they dress provocatively?

Explanation needed.

Why would it not help? Fully express your opinion, I asked because I wanted to hear it.
    Because you started the thread saying a gun will help you against a group of people by virtue of existing, and if you don't have one you're going to get beaten automatically.