Deleted

Fake Swat Prank Leads to Ban for Popular League of Legends Twitch Streamer

Trick2g is a regular League of Legends streamer on Twitch. Viewers of his stream know him for his insane antics and off-the-wall persona.

And while he's loved for his clowning around, he's also known for trying to educate his viewers by popularizing a game mode called "Sub Wars," where he pits his lowest-ranked subscribers against one another and explains to viewers what his subscribers are doing wrong, and what they can improve on.

It's a way for viewers to improve at the game, but it's also a way for them to keep entertained, as Trick2g isn't afraid to crack a joke or two at the expense of a subscriber's in-game mistake.

Over the years, Trick2g has become a beloved member of the Twitch community, his streams consistently drawing in tens of thousands of viewers.

And now, he's been banned.

more here

So why is this condemnable and banable offense?
    Yet having your boobs nearly out (female streamers) is not or Athene and Abraham putting on a show alluding to rape and perversion ?!

Deleted
    As i said in a previous post. This guy is the hero of 12 year old kids that "fucked your mom" every time you kill them in league.
    The league community is better off without him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because swatting can get people killed and shouldn't ever be used as a prank?

7+ Year Old Account
    what idiot would make it prank to call in police on someone? that is very serious you should go to prision for that

Deleted
    Is this one of those non-issue issues?

Personally I find the phenomenon of enjoying watching people play than actually playing yourself really strange but that's another discussion. In answer isn't it obvious why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Because swatting can get people killed and shouldn't ever be used as a prank?
    This prettymuch.

Clearly you don't know what Swatting is. A few folks in Congress are moving to update the books on prank/false emergencies to include Swatting.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    Trick2g is a regular League of Legends streamer on Twitch. Viewers of his stream know him for his insane antics and off-the-wall persona.

And while he's loved for his clowning around, he's also known for trying to educate his viewers by popularizing a game mode called "Sub Wars," where he pits his lowest-ranked subscribers against one another and explains to viewers what his subscribers are doing wrong, and what they can improve on.

It's a way for viewers to improve at the game, but it's also a way for them to keep entertained, as Trick2g isn't afraid to crack a joke or two at the expense of a subscriber's in-game mistake.

Over the years, Trick2g has become a beloved member of the Twitch community, his streams consistently drawing in tens of thousands of viewers.

And now, he's been banned.

more here

So why is this condemnable and banable offense?
    Yet having your boobs nearly out (female streamers) is not or Athene and Abraham putting on a show alluding to rape and perversion ?!
    Because you shouldn't make fun of SWAT:ing because it will condone it. It's a serious thing. A dangerous thing.

Having lowcut clothing is against Twitch rules, isn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Because you shouldn't make fun of SWAT:ing because it will condone it. It's a serious thing. A dangerous thing.

Having lowcut clothing is against Twitch rules, isn't it?
    equally legitimate ways of getting subs

Well, no police were actually called and it was just his buddy coming in pretending to be police. I see no harm.

He wasn't banned permanently and even if he was - why should we care?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    So what rule did he break exactly? Wasn't a real swat, wasn't a joke on anyone but the audience who was not present on scene. Just seem kind of stupid at first glance for their to be a ban, much less 4 months.
    I think it's this one:
    Impersonation: You may not impersonate others through the Twitch/Justin.tv service in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others
    But I'm not sure. Twitch is always banning people for this kind of thing, just like that guy pretending to be crippled.

What's wrong with boobs?
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    What's wrong with boobs?
    Boobs, manipulating heterosexual men since the dawn of time!

Edit: So he pretended to be SWATed? Good riddance then, that shit is attempted manslaughter in my book given the american police, this should not become any more popular than it already is..

this trick2g or whatever guy sounds like a douche

good riddance
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    He faked being SWATed, since apparently it is hilarious.
    Yeah read it myself, some of the coments were misleading. Edited my post :P.

It's not even a 4 month ban. He'll be back up in no-time.

Anyone who would honestly get their panties in a knot over this is an idiot.
    ~RAWR!

He has already been unbanned. He was streaming yesterday.