Buying a new Laptop, need some advice

Hi folks, hoping you guys can give me some good recommendations. I'm looking for a laptop with good battery life that I can use to stream to twitch on it's own (as opposed to using a dual computer setup to stream - I'm looking to take this laptop on the road with me and stream things like Hearthstone).

My ancient laptop was unable to do this because it wouldn't work with 2009-era integrated graphics processors.

I don't necessarily need a heavy-duty gaming rig. I've been perusing the ultrabooks, it appears that the Dell XPS 13 might be a good choice for what I'm looking at, but I have 2 reservations:

1. Have had very bad experience with Dell computers in the past
    2. Not sure if the integrated graphics will allow me to stream to twitch.

Ideally, I'd want a reliable ultrabook-style laptop as long as it can handle streaming; and if there isn't anything that fits in the ultrabook category, I'd be open to taking advice on whatever rigs are out there that have good battery life.

Price is no object as well, although I am an ardent hater of Mac/Apple products, so that's about the only thing I wouldn't be open to buying.

So let me know what else is out there that I might look at, thanks in advance.

Okay so I've come to a point where I'm totally at a loss for what I want. Literally, money is no object. Looking for really the highest-end computer that will be reliable, with the longest battery life, and the lighter the better. There's sooooooooooooooo many options out there my head is spinning...

Still considering the Dell XPS 13, but I'm not sure I want a screen that small.

Any advice from you computer whizzes out there would be appreciated, thanks.