Deleted

just too many toys

really lose the immersion and feel of my faction when i got million gamon next to me... feels out of touch with the Alliance... it aint right when a player can use toys to NEVER look like their race.... first it is gamon.. then undead then this then that... really is not cool to see this garbage...

cut the amount of toys pls...

I get your point, it's but it won't happen sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, no, shouldn't cut the toys really, they are a goal of various things. Maybe add a function to unclick character transformations, just like there is a function to turn off new models.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

there's too many "should be toys but aren't."

my bag space literally cannot take anymore of this crap

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    there's too many "should be toys but aren't."

my bag space literally cannot take anymore of this crap
    Indeed, my bank is stuffed with them. What's up with not changing should-be-toys into toys?

10+ Year Old Account
    *Just too many toys not specified as toys so the toy box is useless.

Fixed it for ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon raids are the best tho

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Indeed, my bank is stuffed with them. What's up with not changing should-be-toys into toys?
    If they offer some form of combat buff or transportation they can't be toys. It got out of hand with Tanaan's "not toys but should be toys" though.

I think I have like 5-10 spots available at any given time and that's with full 30 slotters in my bags, my bank, my bank full, and both void storages full.

Nice name dude

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    If they offer some form of combat buff or transportation they can't be toys. It got out of hand with Tanaan's "not toys but should be toys" though.

I think I have like 5-10 spots available at any given time and that's with full 30 slotters in my bags, my bank, my bank full, and both void storages full.
    Just do the same as others do.. throw that shit away. Thanks for "content" blizzard..

Think it's more of an issue that there are too many toys that are NOT in the toybox that do take up a ton of space...
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Mendal View Post
    Just do the same as others do.. throw that shit away. Thanks for "content" blizzard..
    Something something you never know when it might pay off to hold it something something emotional investment something something never.

Deleted
    befor the next exspantion i want 1-2 more bag space in the bank and 1 more void tap. so i can get friggen more not toys!

......if it looks like a toy.....acts like a toy........FFS......MAKE IT A TOY!!!!!!!!

Letter to Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hmm, no, shouldn't cut the toys really, they are a goal of various things. Maybe add a function to unclick character transformations, just like there is a function to turn off new models.
    Everyone wins with this suggestion.