Poll: Do you a smaller mythic raiding experience?

Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Lightbulb Hoping to hear a 10 man Mythic Mode Announcement Tomorrow?

Anyone else hoping to see this? i'm just going out on a whim here and expressing my personal opinion on how 20 man mythic has effected the community. Some for the better, some for the worse.

I mainly lean towards the side of this argument saying it's done more damage than helped honestly. I was super excited when they announced it, but not very excited seeing how it was implemented and how many of my friends and colleagues just up and left when the announcement was made or after experiencing mythic somewhat like i have.

I raid on Sargeras, i moved from Illidan. I know the raid scene, and it's not very good right now. I'm hoping to see 10 man mythic announced tomorrow at Gamescon (or 15 man) just something better for those people who raided with friends and family or just enjoy a smaller community to raid with.

God I hope not. Raiding is great right now.

Last thing we need is another major shake up to break apart guilds.

No, things are good right now...

7+ Year Old Account
    nope, I think its rather good right now.

If they change anything I personally think it should be making Mythic be like normal- heroic in size, ya know between 10-30, limiting it to one size is imho one of the things that's caused a lot of the problems this expac.

Deleted
    Things are fine right now, if you want in a smaller Raidgroup, Raid Normal and Heroic. We dont need another Change to Raidsize.

Also Its only possible to have Competition in Raidtiers (yes, people like competition, WHAAAAAAAAAT???) when there is fixed Raidsize. Pls stop crying over this everytime just because you dont want to commit to a Mythic Raid. Thanks.
    Last edited by mmocc521701b76; 2015-08-05 at 11:07 PM.

Killing Mythic Archimonde with 10 people doesn't sound right IMO

Pretty sure they are gonna do some changes in raid model next xpac. 20 man only mythic clearly doesn't work well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna happen. Blizzard has repeatedly said they are happy with the current system. 10 man's being made equal to 25 was a horrible mistake they made in cata and I'm glad they killed it off for good.

Deleted
    Just had my guild disband due to lack of recruits and no way in hell we're going to make the 20 man requirement for mythic.

i know it's so much easier for them to balance it but i do miss 10 man heroic nice small easily organized group or players for it made it more fun imo.

Deleted
    Hoping to hear that single size mythic will stay forever.

they are lazy... best example. doing 10man now is harder than doing it with 30 people because they say "get more or fuck off we dont wanna scale it properly it may cost you another raid tier"

Would like to see either flex, 10 or 15-man Mythic.

If not, I sure as hell hope to see a large amount of server mergers for the low pop servers (or some other fix for low pop servers). The combo of 20-man Mythic and low pop has destroyed most of our raiding guilds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    they are lazy... best example. doing 10man now is harder than doing it with 30 people because they say "get more or fuck off we dont wanna scale it properly it may cost you another raid tier"
    No. They said it's intended to be easier with larger groups.

No, finally there's no more BS with 10 or 25 man being harder, and people aren't crying anymore when some guild killed X boss on 10 man hc, saying it's not a legit kill.

No.

It won't fix anything, and it would probably just aggravate the recruitment issue. The base problem is that everything but mythic flexes, adding another static number difficulty isn't going to change that.

Deleted
    No... pls....no.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope.....no...NO..NOPE
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    10 man Mythic NO PLZ But I'll love to see this multiple lockouts removed. If you do Mythic, you are doing Mythic, you can't farm 10 normals and 5 heroics same week to get loot... Just regular lockouts as ussual. 1 Lockout per boss no matter what difficulty it was killed. This would means better world first races and more life to "casuals"/softcore guilds that can't raid 6+hrs. each day.

keep mythic, remove heroic, make normal harder and with better ilvl