Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to do to LFR. Get over yourself.
    You gotta love these replies about people who never actually read what they are replying to.

FYI, I've not touched the latest LFR at all. It's just too exciting to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Problem is raiding is the only real way to progress nowadays;
    Raiding is literally the only interest I've had in WOW since I started playing the game which was day1 of classic(if we ignore how unreliable the servers were back then).

I've hated every form of daily quest, time sink and whatever they've ever added outside of raids because they do not contribute in any real way to what I'm interested inn: Making my character more uber and beating hard content not everyone can beat.

There is a massive difference between showers of epics and Tier.
    Once you get the tier set on one character you want it on all your alts.
    The Tier on some classes is so strong, I really like that focus in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I don't think anyone ever complained about the raids.
    I'd say that whole 20m only thing got some complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by NadEFurY View Post
    Yeah, the raids themselves are okay.
    But the fact that you do em 3 times is what drives me bollocks.
    Retard mode should be gone either way or at least altered. [etc etc]
    You really don't get how the system works, do you?

LFR is the mode that the greatest amount of people play. It pays for all other modes. It has to be stupid easy, although I personally hope they'll get it back to SoO levels.
    Normal is something LFR raider can aspire to. It is the endgame for very casual guilds and a gearing fallback/recruits+alts run for Heroic Raiders.
    Heroic is the endgame for most raiders.
    Mythic is the endgame for those few in a guild that can field 20-man raids.

You cannot get rid of LFR - it is the reason raiding is as good as it is for every other mode. You cannot get rid of mythic - it is something that every raider can aspire to do one day. The only reasonable change can be removing normal - but normal costs the least to make and serves the gear catchup function (you don't want to gear your new recruit in HM progression and you don't want to tell him to go grind LFR). So unless you can come up with cheaper option for gear catchup (with group play preferably) you can't remove Normal.
    Last edited by Ellerain; 2015-08-08 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    You think the raids are top notch compared to what exactly?
    WOTLK beats wod by 100%
    BC beats wod by 100%
    Vanilla blows its WOD by 100%
    Even cata beats WOD by 50%

Compared to what then MOP mop sucked due to its Chinese or Japanese culture influence.
    Oh look! An opinion touted as fact!

Two things i have to say about WoD raiding:
    1. Excellent encounters, some of the best they have ever done.
    2. Pugging was HORRIBLE. In Wrath, you could find a group at any time of the day to clear at least 6 bosses EASY in ICC. Now, good luck getting past normal Gorefiend. Let alone trying HFA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Actually I find HFC pretty boring. Too many AoE everywhere, I just feel forced having to play my AoE spec half of the time.
    Too much AoE? The only fights on which an AoE build is needed are Hellfire Assault, Mannoroth and to a lesser degree Xul'horac and Kormrok. If you're approaching the fights with a zerg AoE mentality, no wonder you're gonna have a bad time.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol they said that draenors forces arent coming because they are busy rebuilding draenor...WTFFFFFF. thats silly.
    rebuild?! go fight the legion grom what the hell...if u dont want to use draenor heroes at all then say it...they took khadgar out of shatrath and he's instead of thrall now. but others wont come?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post

Compared to what then MOP mop sucked due to its Chinese or Japanese culture influence.
    Now i c ur just trolling there.

By raiding content, I assume you do not talk about LFR cause the WoD LRF was inferior to the MoP one.