Shipyard help, please

I am currently sitting at 29/30 Tomes on my Spriest for the Legendary Quest..however, I am only at 3/25 Naval Treasure Missions..I keep repeatedly failing them (most of the time, my success chance is very low) and I keep losing Epic ships in the process. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice on how to catch up on my Treasure missions so I can get my Legendary ring upgrade without having to drag this out for weeks? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    I am currently sitting at 29/30 Tomes on my Spriest for the Legendary Quest..however, I am only at 3/25 Naval Treasure Missions..I keep repeatedly failing them (most of the time, my success chance is very low) and I keep losing Epic ships in the process. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice on how to catch up on my Treasure missions so I can get my Legendary ring upgrade without having to drag this out for weeks? Thanks!
    There is no way to make it faster. Spend GR to equip your ships so you don't fail. Get mage tower for completion orders but otherwise you're just going to be sitting. Really it's your own fault for waiting this long to start so you're kind of screwed now.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Yea, I know it's my fault. Well I just noticed the tomes and the shipyard parts are 2 different quests, do I have to do them both in order to get the next ring upgrade or only the tomes?

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    Yea, I know it's my fault. Well I just noticed the tomes and the shipyard parts are 2 different quests, do I have to do them both in order to get the next ring upgrade or only the tomes?
    Both of them. You don't necessarily need to have a L3 shipyard (which you get from 25/25 treasure missions), but you will have to do at least 5 two day naval missions, which you'll probably need epic ships to beat.

Install masterplan, it choses the ships for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Get mage tower for completion orders
    Best tip right there. Those completion orders allow you to finish up those 2 day quests faster. The downside is only so many will spawn.

Gearing the ships up properly does more to increase success. Alternatively you could add the equipment unsinkable to prevent the loss of ships but it also means more failures (because less counters).
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    There is no way to make it faster. Spend GR to equip your ships so you don't fail. Get mage tower for completion orders but otherwise you're just going to be sitting. Really it's your own fault for waiting this long to start so you're kind of screwed now.
    Y9u would think that, but ... I'm done with the tomes, have a level 3 shityard and still need to get the damn map. Why? The last two weeks, despite doing missions everyday, the next mission has refused to spawn, the wait for the previous mission was just as long. As a result I still have 3 missions to go (So 6 days + time it takes to spawn at least), while the rest of my guild has their rings.

This shityard thing makes me think violent thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by Aybar View Post
    Y9u would think that, but ... I'm done with the tomes, have a level 3 shityard and still need to get the damn map. Why? The last two weeks, despite doing missions everyday, the next mission has refused to spawn, the wait for the previous mission was just as long. As a result I still have 3 missions to go (So 6 days + time it takes to spawn at least), while the rest of my guild has their rings.

This shityard thing makes me think violent thoughts!
    I've seen a lot of people post about issues with the missions popping and quite a few hotfixes. Personally my next mission always spawned 1-2 days after my previous one was completed and I just got my ring two days ago (stupid tome RNG). I can understand that it would suck though.

Signature Created by Jassinta