Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
Unfortunately I was and am well aware why we wiped, now that I have more clear understanding of the possibilities we could try, it should make things easier for me to explain and people to follow. Probably in the coming raids we'll be splitting our progression between Archi and Heroic Reaver.

Btw a side question - Icy Veins or WowHead guide, which is generally better to follow for bosses? As with the video guides their not really the same and some things are done differently. I personally find reading the Wowhead one easier then IV one, but not sure which one has the most reasonable ideas for fights.
We use Icy veins but take it with a grain of salt because some of the things recommended aren't always optimal. Like splitting the trains on Thogar versus doing 1 side at a time. I watch a lot of the Mythic videos and apply that to normal/heroic because the mechanics will still be there. Sometimes they have unique positioning that can't be described in a guide.

But not everyone picks up what's happening unless the video explains the fight so we use the Line of Sight gaming videos to cover all the basics.

The first 5 bosses on heroic are easier than Archimonde on normal so I would clear those first. Reaver is harder than Kormok, Council and Kilrogg so once you get the timing down the others should drop in a few attempts.