Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Pros:

-Greatest leveling experience to date. I'm of course ignoring the fact that when i got the game, looting a quest item took anywhere from 10 seconds to 10 minutes.
    -The dungeons were definitely most entertaining to date.
    -New models are amazing. Love the looks, love the animations.
    -Raids (outside of LFR) were challenging in a good way, as long as your guild was willing to progress. They also looked quite well

Cons:
    -It was just orcs, constantly. We used to joke around on TS that it's actually a great way to save money, since they don't really have to design any new, memorable models. Like, "screw it just make 90% of the bosses orcs wearing some combination of old armor we relased in earlier expansions!".
    -The Garrisons were great on paper, and i was excited about them. However, people maxed it out completely super quickly, as there really isn't much to this feature, and then it turned into some really bad, but quicker version of MoP's dailies. It was the only reason for players to log in in between raids.
    -Ashran is absolutely horrible, and i actually enjoyed Wintergrasp and Tol Barad quite a lot.
    -I wasn't really annoyed by the price of WoD, but i expected a lot more content wise. Literally every other expansion brought more things and costed less.
    -Ridiculous pvp imbalance, especially at the beginning. Some were comparing it to the S5 when DKs and Paladins were virtually immortal juggernauts, but i wouldn't take it that far.
    -The rep farm was a joke. Even Vanilla had more structure than this.
    -I was drawn by the concept that WoD will have more freedom than MoP. But Blizzard's kind of freedom was more like "It's basically all the same, we just didn't design quests for rep farming etc. etc. So just go outside of your Garrison and do stuff, i guess. Freedom!"

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post

I cancelled my sub after that because I have no time to raid with a guild right now. But that's my problem, not the game's.
    You sound like an abuse victim. . . The developer provides you nothing at all to do at max level besides raids, and its your fault? Think of all the end game stuff there was to do in prior expansions outside of raids. Or at the least, daily activities to keep you logging on. You will find that besides Cataclysm, all the expansions had some sort of system in place to keep a max level playing.

Face it: If Blizz did not screw up there would have been stuff for you to do, and you would have kept your subscription. Its only $15 a month. . . So to honest to god stop paying for the subscription that means there has to be VERY VERY little for you to do at all outside of raids.

Raiding is boring and feels like the only thing to do.
    Leveling is good.
    No reason to go back to Dungeons at all.
    Garrisons are forced and it gets rid of most social interactions in the game, also ruins professions and such!
    Not much endgame content to do.
    KARABOR SCRAPPED as the Alliance City.
    Apexis... agh, please go away.
    Orcs are boring, thank god they're gone in Legion.
    PVP ruined and you have to grind for almost everything.

Same old Same old! All the been done stuff with new skins!

Quote Originally Posted by Balazzar View Post
    You sound like an abuse victim. . . The developer provides you nothing at all to do at max level besides raids, and its your fault? Think of all the end game stuff there was to do in prior expansions outside of raids. Or at the least, daily activities to keep you logging on. You will find that besides Cataclysm, all the expansions had some sort of system in place to keep a max level playing.

Face it: If Blizz did not screw up there would have been stuff for you to do, and you would have kept your subscription. Its only $15 a month. . . So to honest to god stop paying for the subscription that means there has to be VERY VERY little for you to do at all outside of raids.
    Don't honestly know how people can be this obliviously clueless...