Computer upgrade need help

Hello folks, here is my computer set up now
    CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K
    RAM: 16GB 4x4 798MHz 11-11-11-28
    Motherboard: MSI ZH77A-G41 (MS-7758) 1155 socket
    Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
    Storage: 1TB Seagate

I want to upgrade this setup somehow.
    I'm willing to spend around 300euros, but I don't know what should I aim on.
    Whether graphics or more RAM or Motherboard+CPU.
    Friend of mine forwarded me this forum, with great review.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks, Have a nice day/night

Why are you looking at upgrading? Are you having any issues running anything in particular? You should not be, your setup is pretty nice. Only thing I could say is if you do not have an aftermarket cooler and an OC on the K-Series CPU you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Why are you looking at upgrading? Are you having any issues running anything in particular? You should not be, your setup is pretty nice. Only thing I could say is if you do not have an aftermarket cooler and an OC on the K-Series CPU you should.
    Well my PC kinda overheats atm, especially while playing games like GTA5 or even WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Merimu View Post
    Well my PC kinda overheats atm, especially while playing games like GTA5 or even WoW
    So open the thing up, clean out the dust, maybe get a better case with some good airflow and some fans and replace your CPU Cooler.

What case do you have? Do you have an aftermarket CPU Cooler already or is it stock? How long ago did you install it? Sometimes after a few years the thermal paste can dry out and this causes overheating. Simply removing the cooler and replacing the paste can fix the issue. If you are going that far though, may as well get a better CPU Cooler and OC your system. You'll get more out of that then a new CPU.

Upgrading your CPU will see very little increase in performance, especially if you OC it. There's not a huge upgrade in it and it would eat you whole budget anyway. As for GPU, again, to get a noticeable increase, your looking at a R9 390 or a GTX 970 which is your whole budget, and it's not a huge increase there either. A GTX 960 may be a very slight increase, but probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    So open the thing up, clean out the dust, maybe get a better case with some good airflow and some fans and replace your CPU Cooler.

What case do you have? Do you have an aftermarket CPU Cooler already or is it stock? How long ago did you install it? Sometimes after a few years the thermal paste can dry out and this causes overheating. Simply removing the cooler and replacing the paste can fix the issue. If you are going that far though, may as well get a better CPU Cooler and OC your system. You'll get more out of that then a new CPU.

Upgrading your CPU will see very little increase in performance, especially if you OC it. There's not a huge upgrade in it and it would eat you whole budget anyway. As for GPU, again, to get a noticeable increase, your looking at a R9 390 or a GTX 970 which is your whole budget, and it's not a huge increase there either. A GTX 960 may be a very slight increase, but probably not.
    I have zalman Z9 case and stock cooler. I have cleaned dust about month ago, so I guess you're right with the inefectivity of cooler. Ty for advice