Page 1 of 43
... LastLast

Warrior artifact weapon speculation?

I haven't heard anything for warriors yet but got to thinking.. Shalamayne could be a choice for 2h, Shalla'tor the Shadow Render and Ellemayne the Reaver for 1h.. These are all from King Wrynn lore.

Trying to think of other weapons that might work for our class. Of course they could come up with some random stuff that is yet unknown as well..

Magni is coming back so as a dwarf player I really wouldn't mind his weapons (For single-minded fury at least).

Deleted
    Broxigar's Axe
    Hellscream
    Quel'Zaram

If you're a Protection Warrior, you'll follow up on the legends of an ancient Vrykul king, who was buried with a sword and shield forged from the scales of the dragon Neltharion, who later went on to become Deathwing.
    That's prot covered. Will have to see for arms and fury. I don't think they'll be Wrynn's weapons though. I don't see him dying any time soon.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Reclaimed Reforged Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

it'll be gorehowl, and i'm guessing for fury, rexxar's axes.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    That's prot covered. Will have to see for arms and fury. I don't think they'll be Wrynn's weapons though. I don't see him dying any time soon.
    It could be. We're not talking about one off weapons here, we're talking about what is the most popular for the class. Doomhammer is Thrall's and he isn't dead. Ashbringer is Tirion Fordring's and he's still alive.

Shalamayne I'd guess will be one.

Ashbringer will be a Paladin weapon anyway.

Broxigar's Axe is definitely one I'd like to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm willing to bet that fury will be dual weilded one handers (would love to see blazefuryish swords), and arms a 2h mace or axe.

IMO: titans grip was always wanted, then we got it and it was lackluster/painfull, and currently more of a chore than a benefit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gorehowl maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Drarakaun View Post
    I really hope it's not gorehowl, we've already seen it twice. It's like the Kael'thas of weapons.

They need to bring back Strength Fist weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    I really hope it's not gorehowl, we've already seen it twice. It's like the Kael'thas of weapons.
    Exactly, Gorehowl we've seen twice already and it's open been epic at one point. Besides, compare it to Broxigar's Axe and it's a wooden toy.

Deleted
    I mean they have to get rid of Varian Wrynn at some point to put in Anduin as king and Varian's weapon is pretty god damn god tier and iconic.

Also Varian is a part of the cinematic we haven't seen yet, maybe that's something to do with it?

After they kill Varian at/near the intro of the game, we'll take up Shalamayne. My guess since they alluded to something "shocking" and didn't show any Warrior weps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Axe of Cenarius gets my vote as at least one of them. Possibly Wrynn's weapon.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Drarakaun View Post
    Rexxar is a hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous View Post
    Exactly, Gorehowl we've seen twice already and it's open been epic at one point. Besides, compare it to Broxigar's Axe and it's a wooden toy.
    Broxigar is not a major lore character, he's not in any of the games. He's a silly character like Me'dan. "ooh look at this all powerful character that is just better/stronger because reasons, that has no part in any foreground story".
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Hope it wont be Shalamayne...ugly piece..

Still hope it's an axe as paladin and DK both get swords.
    Im not as much a lore freak and stuck on thinking what is as great as frostmourne or Ashbringer.
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan1 View Post
    After they kill Varian at/near the intro of the game, we'll take up Shalamayne. My guess since they alluded to something "shocking" and didn't show any Warrior weps.
    Exactly my thoughts!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope prot gets some form of a shield artifact (or having a sword and shield artifact would be neat; but only one customization).