Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thatmikeguy View Post
    They need to be different for Alliance and Horde anyway.. An Alliance player standing in front of everyone like that Ashbringer video holding up Horde weapons would be really silly.

Quel'Zaram is a Tank weapon, it has defence and armor.
    So for an Alliance 2h weapon, Turalyon is coming back, and he has it. Great Royal Sword, or Blade of Stormwind.
    Anything else for an Alliance Warrior would be meh.

I hope SMF does not go away, but I fear that or TG will be gone, or something completely new with Fury. With TG gone it would make more sense, because having two smaller weapons vs two larger ones, but looks wise to each their own. Glad should go away, because it breaks everything.

The way the "looks" for TG could be fixed is by allowing transmog of 2h over 1h, if you can use it you can mog it for weapons, but only outside of the artifact weapon looks that are whatever it is.
    Correction, anything else for a -human- would be meh.

Alliance isnt just humans. Hell almost half the the alliances races dont know who Turalyon is.

Warrior is the only class every race can be. Weapons need to be either neutral, or at least themes that cover many races at once. Like Brox's axe.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the ONLY sword and shield combo legendary enough to be the Protection Warrior artifact:

Sadly, it's being used by an elf.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This is the ONLY sword and shield combo legendary enough to be the Protection Warrior artifact:

Sadly, it's being used by an elf.
    We killed his king (kael)so i dont see why we cant kill him

So just a quick thought I had, there's lots of speculation as to what the Artifact weapons for a warrior would be as there are so many parallels between the two specs, and different classes. In the warcraft universe a "Warrior" is not only a class but more so a title. Someone who triumphs in battle, a master of arms, a champion, gladiator, not just an "Arms Warrior" or "Fury TG Warrior".
    To be a warrior is to not be confined to anything, a warrior is someone who overcomes a fight by just using their strength, determination, and talent. Look at more savage warriors like Grommash Hellscream of the Orcs, compared to more gallant "knight" type warriors like Anduin Lothar. Is a Blade master not a warrior too though? Two handed weapon, blade storm, charge, leap. Or what about that of Kur'talos Ravencrest the Night Elf of Night Elves but a noble and grand master on the battlefield. A nightsaber by his side but not a hunter or druid, a Warrior. The weapon or talents he chose did not make him a warrior, his bravery and ability to overcome did.

Now I ask you all this, would it not be the most interesting if Blizzard made RACIAL specific artifact weapons for the Warrior class, based on that race's warrior heroes of the past? For instance the Trolls could travel back to Zul'Farrak in an attempt to recollect the ancient Sul'thraze the Lasher? I just feel as though this would solve many of the "problems" Blizzard is having with making their classes more "unique" as they are saying they wish to do with Legion.
    Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzaga00 View Post
    Now I ask you all this, would it not be the most interesting if Blizzard made RACIAL specific artifact weapons for the Warrior class, based on that race's warrior heroes of the past? For instance the Trolls could travel back to Zul'Farrak in an attempt to recollect the ancient Sul'thraze the Lasher? I just feel as though this would solve many of the "problems" Blizzard is having with making their classes more "unique" as they are saying they wish to do with Legion.
    Just a thought.
    The resource requirement would be way too high. They already addressed a similar request, and turned it down, though the cosmetic skin choices are supposed to address this to a point; not racially, but to give people options.

If Fury gets one handed then i'm certain I won't be maining a Warrior :P

If Arms gets Shalamayne I'll play Arms for the rest of my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing blizzard they'll give warriors a frozen piece of yeti shit and tell us we're lucky we got that much.

I don't think Gorehowl will be an artifact, considering we can already obtain it in game.

Reason why Ashbringer is going to be one is because it was only available for a time (1.11 - 3.0.2), and even then, the model was the corrupted ashbringer, not the true ashbringer.

And i remember blizz saying artifacts will be weapons that we haven't being able to obtain yet, with ashbringer being an exception cause of the above points

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeboots View Post
    If Arms gets Shalamayne I'll play Arms for the rest of my life.
    If arms gets shalamayne I will never touch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    If arms gets shalamayne I will never touch it again.
    Why is that?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Why is that?
    I guess it would be because its a weapon heavy in Alliance lore, its also why some people are bothered when they see an Alliance with Gorehowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    even warrior avatar is wow is Sword..so i hope for Nice 2hander dont like axe/maces

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I guess it would be because its a weapon heavy in Alliance lore, its also why some people are bothered when they see an Alliance with Gorehowl.
    I feel like those same people would be bothered by the symbol of the Kingdom of Lordaeron (human kingdom) on Ashbringer. Or the fact that every shown iteration of doomhammer has the frost wolf symbol on it. The iconic 2h weapon for warriors that was Horde side is Gorehowl, which they probably won't give us since there are already multiple obtainable versions of it in game (more if you count difficulties on garrosh). I wouldn't mind having Varian's sword, especially if we are claiming it from his dead body on the shores of the broken isles; however, if they want to give Saurfang's axe a unique model and give us that, I wouldn't mind either.

Although I think Shalamayne will be split into Shalla'tor and Ellemayne, making it two 1h weapons and forcing fury into single minded fury. The fact that Varian is absent from the Legion lore pages and Shalamayne is really two 1h swords merged together makes me believe he's getting killed and it's getting split into it's individual parts. I know that the TG vs single minded fury is a debate already in here, but I really don't think there is a difference if you only have one option the whole expansion. Just pretend your swords are 2h or something since the distinction between which is better would be irrelevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    I feel like those same people would be bothered by the symbol of the Kingdom of Lordaeron (human kingdom) on Ashbringer. Or the fact that every shown iteration of doomhammer has the frost wolf symbol on it. The iconic 2h weapon for warriors that was Horde side is Gorehowl, which they probably won't give us since there are already multiple obtainable versions of it in game (more if you count difficulties on garrosh). I wouldn't mind having Varian's sword, especially if we are claiming it from his dead body on the shores of the broken isles; however, if they want to give Saurfang's axe a unique model and give us that, I wouldn't mind either.

Although I think Shalamayne will be split into Shalla'tor and Ellemayne, making it two 1h weapons and forcing fury into single minded fury. The fact that Varian is absent from the Legion lore pages and Shalamayne is really two 1h swords merged together makes me believe he's getting killed and it's getting split into it's individual parts. I know that the TG vs single minded fury is a debate already in here, but I really don't think there is a difference if you only have one option the whole expansion. Just pretend your swords are 2h or something since the distinction between which is better would be irrelevant.
    I've made a similar post about this as well. I also believe that there's a chance that Shalamayne will be 2h Arms and Shalla'tor+Ellemayne = 1h fury. It is very Alliance oriented though. So who knows, they might even go so far as to give Alliance and Horde different artifacts since Warrior can be played by every race and the iconic weapons of the class are very much tied to their factions... But its also gonna be weird seeing a Tauren Paladin with Ashbringer tbh....

Guess we'll have to wait till blizzcon.... Hopefully not any longer!

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post

I believe fury is gonna be TG, as fury is the only spec in the game that can wield 2 2hand weapons, therefore defining the spec. There are plenty of 2 1 hander specs in the game.

The idea with artifacts is to define and symbolize the spec, and what makes Fury unique? dual wielding 2 hand weapons. Also remember that a number of specs are getting renamed / redone, so most likely SMF will get removed, likewise 2 hand frost for frost DK's

Prot already has sword covered so I'm hoping the other two are axes or like a big hammer or some such. It would be boring if all 3 warrior weapons were swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I don't know why. We've never even been introduced to the Titans, would have to be some real big, quick lore to make that happen. Plus, that seems a bit over the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Taeshalach

Perhaps Aggramar will give us a piece of that to be reforged. He is supposed to be based off a war god like legend.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably because it's not a super amazing lore weapon.
    I vote this, in some way. He could give us two shards for weapons to use for fury and arms.

This is Legion, and we will be doing his job.

For Arms, I think Blizz will give us the epic quest of going to the auction house and buying a Training Stick.

For Fury, I think they will make us go on an perilous journey where we get to re-roll our class.

What are the chances of the Arms weapon being a polearm? Arms being revamped into a dragoon/jump spec inc.